Part 1

-Gina's PoV-

"I can't wait to get home."

"Tell me about it. Today was rough!"

I nod at my friend Milo. Everyone here in the bakery is tired as ever, since today was a busy day. We had so many costumers and tons of orders, we all worked our butts off! Milo nudges my shoulder getting my attention.

"Hey, Gina, you know what sounds good right now?"

"Oh dear, Milo please."

"A nap. Oh just picture it."

"Miiiiilo~! Don't even!"

Milo laughs and walks off. Ugh. I really need to go home now that she put the idea of a nap in my head. I sigh and begin to gather my things, before I hear a bunch of clangs and sounds of things falling. I rush into the kitchen.

Pans and plates are everywhere, a shelf knocked over, spoons and knifes all over the floor. Near it is a scared little Jin.

"Jin! What did I tell you about running?"

"I-I'm sorry..."

Everyone starts to get angry at Jin, the poor little boy on the verge of tears. I rush over to him, pulling him in for a hug and furrowing my brows at everyone else.

"Guys, calm down! He's just a kid! Leave him alone and worry about cleaning up! Come on Jin, let me sit you down so I can help clean."

"I-I'm sorry Auntie..."

"It's okay sweetie!"

I pick up the trembling 6 year old and carry him towards the tables outside the kitchen, sitting him down on the counter. I caress his hair, shushing him in attempt to calm him down.

He stops trembling and sniffing. I wipe his face with my hand and smile at him.

"Hey, sweetie. Don't worry. They're all grumpy old people, don't feel sad. Here, will this make you feel better?"

I grab a cupcake from inside the display shelf and hand it to him. Jin smiles happily and accepts the cupcake, eating it quickly.

"There ya go kiddo. Stay here. I'm gonna go clean."

"Thank you Auntie!"

I smile and can't help but feel like I'm being watched. I turn my head, looking around. Nope. I'm probably just imagining things, lack of sleep.

I sigh and shake my head, walking towards the kitchen. Everyone is already starting to clean and I begin to help, picking up the pans and spoons.

"Hey, is he okay?"

"Jin? His sitting out there on the counter. I calmed him down. Be more kinder with him next time, he's only six."

"Haha, we know Gina, we know."

One of the workers chuckle and continue cleaning. This is gonna take a while...

-----

"Alright Gina we're good! Get going before you miss your bus!"

"Okay!"

I bow to Boss and rush out the bakery, running quickly towards the bus stop. If I miss it I'll be really upset. I'm stopped at a crosswalk and I groan. I can't afford any stops I need to get there!

It finally opens and I sprint fast, running past all the people in the crowds, rushing towards the bus stop.

As soon as I get there, it starts pouring rain. Just my luck. I look around, no people. I take out my phone, whipping off the rain drops, checking the time.

"...great..."

I missed the bus. I groan and shove my phone back into my pocket. Just what I needed. I take a seat on the bench, my head in my hands.

"Excuse me madam, have you missed your ride?"

I lift my head and see a quite handsome man standing in front of me, a kind smile as he holds out his umbrella. He looks familiar...

"Oh, yes I have."

"I see. Let me give you a ride then! A pretty lady like you shouldn't catch a cold!"

I blush at the man. He's kind, not all the men here are that kind.

"I wouldn't want to be of any trouble..."

"Please! I'm offering aren't i?"

"I guess..."

He smiled and holds out his hand, which I take. He leads me towards a limo, woah. He holds the door open for me and the umbrella over my head so I don't get any wetter than I am. Such a gentleman...

He enters in after me and speaks to a man in the front seat. I tell him the directions to my house. After, the man looks towards me with a smile.

"Madam, may I have your name?"

"Oh, Gina. Gina Kanjo. Yours sir?"

"Sir? Please. Roberto Button."

Button? Don't tell me...

The prince?!

I pause slightly before I continue.

"Roberto Button? Then aren't you..."

"The Prince of Altaria at your service madam Gina!"