Part 6

Gina's PoV

"Gina, can I tell you something?"

My heart begins to race. You're never calm when anyone asks you that. I try to say something, but I just nod my head instead. His face...

"Okay, so, this isn't easy to say, but I've -"

"What are you two doing out here huh?"

"Trying to have fun without us Rob?"

Prince Joshua and Keith walk towards us, smirking.

((A/N: Aren't I amazing? :3))

Wait...what?

Roberto was going to say something! Now I'll never know! Roberto blushes beet red and Prince Joshua drapes his arm over Roberto shoulder, which his nudges off.

"O-Of course not! Er, I guess not?"

He shrugs and looks the other way, his ears bright red. A smirk appears on Prince Joshua's face and he elbows Roberto.

"Say that without stuttering and we'll believe you."

Keith says, arms crossed. Roberto rolls his eyes.

"Come on, let's go. We haven't seen you in a while."

"Sure. Wanna go, Roberto?"

Roberto nods and we both follow behind Prince Keith and Joshua, who seem to be having a conversation of their own. I look up at Roberto and smile a bit, his face still a bit red.

He sighs and a small smile forms on his face. He leans his head down and whispers to me.

"I'll tell you later, let's have some fun in the time being."

"Cool with me."

I say and he smiles wider. It's gonna be fun tonight, hanging out with princes. Seriously, how did I get here? And is there anyway I can stay like this forever? No worries, fun with a cute boy, who's a Prince. Lets calm down a bit.

--------

The limo stops in front of my apartment and Al holds my door open for me to get out. I bow my head as a 'thank you' and he nods.

Roberto couldn't wait for Al to open his door so he rushes out and walks me to my door. He smiles sweetly.

"I had a fantastic time Gina! Thank you for coming with me."

"I did as well. Thank you for asking me to go. You could've gone with anyone else, instead of just a commoner..."

I say. Roberto chuckles and shakes his head.

"I would never. I wanted you to come with me anyways. It would've been boring if it wasn't you..."

He says, making me blush. This boy...

Wait, he never told me what he was going to say!

"Hey, Roberto, what were you going to-"

I'm interrupted with Roberto's lips pressed against mine. My eyes widen but close just as quickly as I lean into the kiss.

I'm kissing Roberto...

My mind becomes blank just as Roberto pulls away. No wait...

His face is bright red as he rubs the back of his neck, smiling slightly. I feel the heat rush up my neck and I look down.

"Will I be able to see you tomorrow?"

"Of course! Uh, I mean, sure."

Roberto chuckles and leans down to kiss my cheek and turns around jogging down the steps. He opens the car door and looks towards me and waves, smiling wide.

"See you tomorrow beautiful!"

He soon drives off and I'm left alone with the feeling of my heart about to explode. This has to be a dream...

Please don't wake up Gina!

((A/N: Herro =w= Natsu here c: so I just started school, and this is totally irrelevant but I just have to say it: my home room teacher is really hot ._. sonotashamed))