Part 7

Roberto's PoV

"Is this a good spot, Gina?"

"Perfect spot."

Gina and I spread out the blanket on the ground under a sakura tree and put our picnic basket on top, laying out the food we packed on the blanket. It's a beautiful today, so Gina and I decided to have a picnic, and since the cherry blossom trees are now in full bloom, it was more the reason to go. 

I wrap my arm around Gina and rest my head against hers, looking out at the vast field of sakura trees, its pink petals floating everywhere. We chose a spot where we won't be noticed, and I think that this spot was perfect. 

"Hungry Roberto?"

"Obviously!"

She giggles and hands me something wrapped. I open it up and my smile grows wider and I kiss her cheek. She packed my favorite dessert!

"I knew you'd do this!"

"I had to, you're always asking me to make it anyway. Go on, eat it."

"Haha, alright, alright."

I take a bite of the delicious dessert and instantly feel even more happier than I already was. I then hold it up to Gina, offering her a bite. She blushes and shakes her head.

"You eat it. I made it for you."

"But I want to share it with you! Come on, say 'ahh'."

She sighs and eventually obliges. She smiles and nods, saying it's delicious. Obviously, she made it! Of course it'd taste like heaven in your mouth. 

Although she may not know this, but there is another reason as to why I asked her to come out today. It's been almost a year since we have been together, and I wanted to spend time with her today. Besides, today Al was kind enough to let me go, since he knew how I felt about the whole ordeal. But yeah, mine and Gina's one year anniversary. Time flies when  you're in love, I suppose. 

Seriously though, it really feels like time just flew by in a blink of an eye. It feels like just yesterday, me and Gina's finally started dating. And boy, do I remember that day clearly. It was tons of fun. All the memories we made are engraved in my mind forever. 

I turn to Gina and smile at her, the sakura petals flowing in the breeze behind her makes her look like a beautiful painting. She turns to me and looks at me with a questioning look.

"What?"

"Nothing. You just look really beautiful."

She blushes deeply and nuzzles her head in the space between my shoulder and neck, leaning against me. I smile and wrap my arm around her, holding her body close and taking in the sweet scent of her hair. Gina's scent. I love it. 

"Roberto?"

"Yes Gina?"

"It's been a year hasn't it?"

I chuckle and nod my head, running my hand through her soft, blue hair.

"Yes, yes it has. Crazy huh?"

"Hm. Yeah."

She looks up at me with a smile and I can't help but kiss her. I cup her cheek with my hand as she leans in towards me, not breaking away. I swear, when we kiss it's like i'm walking on clouds. We finally break apart for a breath of air. I rest my forehead against hers and look into those beautiful eyes of hers and smile, a waves of emotions crashing over me. She looks right back at me and smiles as well, nuzzling my nose with hers.

"I love you, Gina..."

I whisper, kissing the tip of her nose. She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"I love you too Roberto."

---------

I flop down on the bed with a heavy sigh. Gina looks at me and runs her little hand through my hair, the feeling making me relaxed. 

"You okay?"

"Yeah. I just want to relax. Al made me read and sign more papers! My eyes hurt from staring at a black and white sheet of paper. Ugh..."

I cuddle up against Gina, wrapping my arms around her small waist and laying my head on her shoulder, smiling as she kisses my cheek. This is what I love about being in a relationship with Gina. Every day after i'm done with my mountains of paper work, I come back into the room where usually Gina is drawing, reading, something. She lays down with me and cuddles me, stroking my hair. We don't say anything, because we don't have to. The silence is comforting. 

Tonight is no different. We both lay in silence, the only sound is our breathing. Gina nudges my shoulder and I look up at her. She has a smile on her face.

"Roberto, I have something to tell you."

"What is it Gina?"

I ask curiously. It has to be good news if she's smiling like that. She takes a deep breath and grabs my hand, resting it on her stomach. She looks at me expectantly, and at first I don't understand. Why is she-

Oh.

OH!

My eyes widen and my heartbeat speeds up, a huge smile on my face.

"Gina? Are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"That's right Roberto..."

I jump up with joy, fully energized. I laugh happily and pick Gina up, swirling her around and hugging her tight. Tears brim at the corners of my eyes as I feel my heart swell up with emotion. This is so surreal. I kiss Gina over and over, unable to speak.

"I can't believe it...we're having a baby..."

"Believe it Roberto!"

She says, tears streaming down her face. I'm so happy. I kiss her forehead and smile, a single tear rolling down my cheek.

"I was gonna wait a bit longer, but I guess you'll just have to marry me now, because i'm not leaving you alone."

"Of course you aren't!"

I laugh loudly and spin her around again, laying her down on the bed gently and wrapping my arms around her, kissing her again. I can't wait. I wonder what gender it'll be! If it's a girl I bet she will be just as beautiful as Gina...

"Got any accusations as to what gender?"

"Well, to be honest, i've had dreams of you holding a baby boy..."

"A boy?! What'll we name him?!"

She smiles and looks down at her stomach, seeming deep in thought. A little boy. Although, we don't know for certain, but who knows! She did have a dream of a little boy. 

After a minute or so she looks at me, love in her eyes. 

"How about Oliver?"

((A/N; Hiya! It's been a while :3 but yay and yeah i know Oliver is Roberto's grandson but i wanted to make a reference to the second one somehow, so there you go! I really hope you guys like the story!! BTW PLEASE FOLLOW MY FRIEND KJ1NX-K1LO BECAUSE ILL BE DOING A LITTLE SOMETHING WITH HER SOON AND I WOULD LIKE IF YOU GUYS WOULD FOLLOW HER AND YEAH BUH BAI LOVE YA'LL))