He'd want me to wear this

2 weeks pass. Were they long? Short? You don't know. You completely lost track of time. But as long as Sanzu was by your side, it didn't matter. Even when people thought you're crazy for interacting with air. Maybe you were. But you couldn't care less.

He joined your therapy sessions so you felt more comfortable, listened up on your calls so it was easier for you to talk, and most importantly, stayed with you while you were sleeping because he knew how scared you were of him leaving you.

And so, the day came. The 'Friday in 2 weeks' Mikey mentioned 2 weeks ago. Your best friend, Sanzu Haruchiyo's funeral. But you weren't sad at all, rather excited. Of course, you're gonna see people you haven't seen in weeks.

You weren't actually allowed to leave the hospital yet, but your therapist, Misaki, explained to your doctor how important it is for you and that it may help you, so he couldn't help but agree.

And there you were. Standing in front of your somewhat dusty hospital mirror, thinking about what to wear. You didn't feel like wearing a dress or a suit. "What do you were to a funeral?", You awkwardly ask the person the funeral's dedicated to. "Funny how you ask someone that's supposed to be dead.", Sanzu can't help but laugh out loud.

"I know you're not into formal clothes but...would you mind wearing my suit? You know, the one I wore when I last um...saw Mucho?". You giggle "Sure but...aren't you supposed to wear black?". "Who cares? "He'd want me to wear this.", that's what you're gonna tell everyone. I'm sure they'll understand. They know you know me best." And so your best friend convinced you to wear his suit. He always made it to change your mind. He's a good manipulator after all. But that's not the point. He would only manipulate you for your own benefit and you know that.

"Don't look!", You try to get dressed. "I'm a ghost, you're not even supposed to see me!", He always jokingly argues with you. But as the respectful man he is, he does as you wish and turns around. "Done!", You allow him to look now. "Y/n...you look adorable! Like a cute little murderer!", He slightly blushes "But this sure isn't your size.", He adds as he looks at your sleeves hanging down your arms. "Oh shut up...but thanks! I really like it.", You look at him once more with a bright smile.

You grab his hand. "Let's go, Toman's waiting!", You say as if you're going to a party. He can't blame you though. You're going to a funeral of someone that's not even dead yet, for you.