I told you, didn't I?

It was finally over. Finally? It wasn't much of a difference to you since Sanzu, til this moment, remained by your side. However, you knew things won't be the same again. You were sad you couldn't spend time with Sanzu and Toman at the same time. Well, not together.

It made you realize how empty you felt. Your best friend was gone. Gone for everyone but you. Was that a good thing? A bad thing? You can't tell. You're just grateful for still being able to be with him.

Making your way back to the hospital you enjoy the cool wind, little sun rays tickling your cheeks and just the presence of your best friend. "How nostalgic...", You say as you cover your face a bit looking at the sun. "Yeah, just like the dream you had.", Sanzu reminds you. He's always smiling when he's with you so no need to say he's smiling when talking to you.

You arrive at the hospital. You really don't wanna go back there. Not that you have a choice. Your life there is just the same everyday and you have no idea how long your life will stay that way.

Sighing, you go through the front doors making your way to your room. As you enter your room, you throw yourself on the bed. Your room's all clean & tidy. "I'll take a closer look at the sunset.", Sanzu says closing the door. You keep laying on your bed, head on the sheets.

You turn it to see a rosy pink wall of the opposite hospital building. Getting bored and tired you leave your room, going to join your best friend. You take the elevator because no one wants to run up 22 floors. You arrive at the top. It's silent. A little dark.

You go on the rooftop and see Sanzu standing on the edge. He turns around to see you. "Y/n~", He walks towards you with open arms. You hug him. "Like my dream huh?", You say a bit confused as you both go sit down on the edge. "Mhm, except its the hospital. The Tokyo Tower's over there.", Sanzu says pointing at the tower.

"I've always wanted my dreams to come true and here I am. The only part that's missing is us walking through the air...", You say zoning out just like in your dream. Sanzu gets up, holding his hand out to you. "Come with me Y/n. Come with me and I'll fulfill my promise. We'll be holding hands in the sky just like I promised." "But...", You can't really get a word out. "I know but trust me. Once we're floating, everything will be fine.", He helps you get up. You both stand on the edge holding hands.

Sanzu steps forward, standing on nothing. You close your eyes. Stepping forward, leaving the hospital's roof. Your eyes remained closed. "We made it Y/n!", Your best friend excitedly lifts you up spinning you around. "I told you, didn't I?! We're together holding hands in the sky and it's not a dream!". You start crying as you open your eyes. You're finally living your dream. All thanks to your best friend, Sanzu Haruchiyo. You're finally together all by yourself.

You can hear people from below hear calling you "Y/n?! Y/n L/n are you okay?! Answer!". But you couldn't care less. You 2 just go back to enjoying your presence for the rest of...well, you decide:)