Chapter Two

Didnt proofread.

Omniscient.
MILANI ||LANAE|| EAST
Houston, Texas

"What the hell happened to you Aurelia?" Milani semi-yelled examining her sister after closing the door

She had blood dripping from her nose with a bloody shirt and knife in her other hand, Milani slowly looked up from the knife to her.

"No...I-...I couldnt kill him." She dropped the knife to the ground.

Milani took sleeping Sofia away from her resting her in her hands.

"Go get yourself together." Milani said grabbing her sisters arm, pulling her in.

She shut the door locking it.

"The hell happened?" Maleyah walked in worried staring at both of us.

"My god.." Maleyah whispered to herself covering her mouth.

"Go help her out.." Milani sighed setting sleeping Sofia in her crib.

Milani always kept things for her niece in her apartment because of the fact she's always babysitting her.

"Jesus come here Lia." Maleyah said grabbing Aurelias hand taking her to the bathroom.

A knock on the door was heard making Milani groan.

"If it aint one thing its other..3 am in the fucking morning." Milani sighed saying to herself.

She stared at the tall figure standing infront of her. He was a handsome brownskin with fades and chains hanging all around his neck, tattoos all over his nice brown skin, with a small mustache under his nose.

"How can I help you?" She stared at him inspecting him throughly.

"Where Maleyah at?" he spoke in his deep demanding tone.

She furrowed her eyebrows, "Learn how to speak to people my nigga."

He smacked his teeth, moving her out the way.

"Alright just go ahead in the room or something.." Maleyah said to Aurelia making her see her way out the bathroom.

"Maleyah!" His voice boomed throughout the apartment.

Maleyah jumped, already knowing whose voice it was, she hurriedly came out the bathroom staring at him then back to Milani.

"You better get this rude, dusty ass nigga out my house before I do." Milani said mugging the fuck out of him.

He sized her up making Milani mug tf outta him.

"Watch who you talking to shorty." He said calmly, now inspecting Milani.

"No, watch who YOU talking to!" Milani said getting loud, pointing him dead in his face.

"Stop it Hunid.." Maleyah whispered to him grabbing his arm, bringing him outside.

Thats hunid? Milani questioned herself furrowing her eyebrows.

Milani quickly hurried to the window to eavesdrop on their conversation.

"Whats up with that shit you sent me?"  Hunid said getting straight to the point.

"I want him dead." Maleyah said boldly staring him dead in his eyes.

He chuckled, "Say baby you cant just be saying stuff like that and not meaning it."

"I mean it!" She semi-yelled.

"This nigga hits on me, always tryna control me and my life and I dont wanna deal with this shit anymore."

"Shut yo dumbass up, you kno damn well you love that nigga, when he gone.. he gone." He said seriously, putting his hands in his pockets.

"No.." she shook her head.

They stayed quiet for awhile before Hunid finally opened up his mouth.

"Aight, Ill get him fa you." He smiled giving her a kiss on her forehead, walking away.

Milani rushed away from the window going to her room.

What the fuck...

*********

LMFAO THAT ENDING WAS HORRIBLE didnt even know what to write for the ending my mind is all over the place rn. Just wanted to carry om this story.

Comments your opinions!