Chapter Six

DIDNT PROOFREAD
Omniscient.
MILANI ||LANAE|| EAST
Houston, Texas. | 9:30 PM

"Whos this?" Reem said sliding picture down the table towards Lani making her mug him before looking at the picture.

After taking a look at the picture she raised her eyebrows noticing it was the same dude that maleyah was with at her apartment.

"Why?" Milani asked quickly changing her shocked expression to confusion.

"Cause he got sum to do with my boy getting shot." Reem said staring into her soul making her feel uneasy.

Milani wasn't about to sell out her bestfriend, thats how loyal she was.

With Bird, Ace and Shizz watching her waiting for her response the room became more intense.

"Ion kno who that is," She shrugged avoiding eye contact.

"Then explain this," Reem said before pressing play on an ipad showing footage of what occurred that night hunid came by.

Shit, what the fuck this nigga is, a detective? Milani thought to herself.

"Look-"

"Nah don't bullshit me." He said stopping her from proceeding.

"I-" Nothing could come out of Lanis mouth.

Reem chuckled rubbing his hands over his face.

"Hunid lines up right with trey that got yo boy Lane killed." He said bluntly making Lanis heart drop even hearing Lane and Trey's name.

"How the fuck-"

"Cause I kno everything shorty." He stopped her in her sentence.

"...."

Reem sighed, "I kno you want trey ass dead for killing Lane and for beating on you, and I can help you do that only if you can help me with this."

I really do want trey dead for putting me in so much misery, but it's better to just leave things dead..but it wouldn't hurt to get rid of someone while trying to heal right? Lani thought.

Lani bit down on her lip before finally speaking.

"Maleyah met up with him the night y'all dropped her over by me...but believe me when I say this I had no idea who he was." She stated taking a look a reem as he gave her a look indicating to carry on.

Lani sighed "They went outside and I went to eavesdrop and all I remember her saying was that she wanted someone...dead."

Reem just continued staring at her.

"Thats all I know.." Lani said fixing herself on the couch feeling uneasy as Reem and the others got up.

"Ight," He said before they all made their way out the door slamming it making Lani jump.

"Shit," Lani sighed resting her head in her arms.

"Did I really just sell my bestfriend out..?" Lani mumbled to herself.