Chapter Three

Omniscient.
MILANI ||LANAE|| EAST
Houston, Texas.
1:30 PM

"Where you going?" Maleyah asked stuffing her face with chips, flipping through the phone.

"Girl you must've forgot I got clients today," Lani chuckled grabbing her keys and phone off the counter.

"Wait! I wanna come!" Maleyah quickly sat up closing up the bag of chips.

Lani sucked her teeth, "I need you to stay with Lia for me.."

Maleyah sighed "That girl hasn't came outta that room since this morning," she said rolling her eyes.

Lani scrunched up her face "Have patience with her, you know what happened," Lani said not even listening to what else Leyah had to say, walking right out the door and closing it behind her.

Lani sometimes didn't get Leyah, she was weird and sometimes she wasn't, especially that incident that happened last night...She made a note to ask her about that later. But at the end of the day that was her girl from since day one, she's been with her through her first heartbreak, her first loss, and her first miscarriage. She likes to think of it as Maleyah just going through it in her life right now. So shes trying to have patience with her.

Milani hopped in her car, putting on her seatbelt and turning it on seconds before playing "7 AM - HUNXHO." and driving off.

7AM, yeah
I'm gettin' calls from bitches like, "Where have you been?"
Givin' my time to bitches like what if I did (No, no)
We in a whole different bracket, it gotta make sense (Now or never)
You know I'm still in my prime, girl, I gotta live (Gotta live, baby)
I'm knowin' you got a man, like, "Baby, get over me"
Can't let you get ahold of me
You'll get over this, hopefully
You know that you can't go with me
Let it be how it's 'posed to be
You know it ain't no you and me.

—————————

Omniscient.
KAREEM ||REEM|| FOXX
HOUSTON—Texas| 2:30 AM

 KAREEM ||REEM|| FOXXHOUSTON—Texas| 2:30 AM

"Um..Yo Reem," The scared boy finally got his words out staring at Reem, one thing about Reem is people feared him just by his looks, one look and somebody's already startled.

Reem sighed "Waddup," He said keeping his attention to the money he was counting.

"Ima need to take a week off man um..my sista fell sick and-"

"Go 'head." Reem said dismissing him once he heard the word "sick" and "sista."

"Thanks man," The boy said hurriedly rushing out the office.