Chapter Five

Omniscient.
MILANI ||LANAE|| EAST
Houston, Texas.

TWO WEEKS LATER...

"You still not gon tell me what happened the other night?" Lani asked as she combed out little sofias hair on the bed.

Milani was in her room talking to her sister Izaylia.

"Nothing happened.." Lia mumbled continuing to scroll on her phone.

Lani sighed seeing that Sofia wanted to go to her mom so she let her go.

"If you can't tell me what the fuck is going on with you and that baby daddy of yours we gon have an issue." Lani ranted getting frustrated.

Like is everyone around me just meant to be beaten by men? shittt me included. She thought to herself.

Lia sighed resting her phone on the bed as she put Sofia in between her legs, sitting up.

"We got into an argument, and he hit me..but he's gonna change Lani he really is, he loves me and Sofia." She said making Lani smack her teeth.

"Man he don't love shit if he continuously doing this shit to you, trust me Lia I know cause I been through it and had to learn the hard way." Lani spoke.

"But-"

"No buts cause how you acting right now is how I use to act, they gon do every trick in the book to get you to stay, Jay ain't shit, all that nigga cares about is his hustling. You need to cut it." Lani continued.

"Give me your phone." Lani said putting her hand out as Lia just gave in, giving her the phone.

Lani blocked Jay on all socials and his number.

"And if anybody come calling you about him you ignore that shit." Lani said throwing the phone back towards her on the bed.

"And please listen to me Aurelia, ion want what happened to me to happen to you.." Lani spoke truthfully looking at Aurelia seriously making her nod.

"Okay.."

Lani got up from the bed making her way to the door before turning back to lia "Call me if you need anything I gotta go drop Leyah somewhere."

"Ight" Lia said picking Sofia up smiling at her before lani closed the door making her way to the living room.

"You ready?" Lani asked Maleyah who quickly hung up her phone.

"Girl what's wrong with you?" Lani asked confused as to how she was moving.

"Nun js my momma annoying the fuck outta me," She said but Lani could've seen right through her lie, Leyah was just a bad lair.

"You put everything in my car already right?" Lani asked shrugging it off grabbing her keys off the counter.

"Yeah let's roll best!" Leyah semi yelled with a smile on her face as Lani just laughed.

They made their way out the door and to the car.

"Go to this location." Maleyah said as she typed in the location into the car.