Chapter Four

Omniscient.
MILANI ||LANAE|| EAST
Houston-TEXAS
6:30 PM

MILANI ||LANAE|| EASTHouston-TEXAS6:30 PM

SWIPE >

Liked by Leyahbaby_ and 12,349 others

Touchedbylani: Soft Glam

Random: Ouu she sweet 😍

Leyahbaby_: Ate it up as usual!

View all 108 comments

"Alright girl, All done," Lani smiled as she started packing all her makeup things away. This was her last client for the day and she was tired as hell.

"What's the occasion boo?" Lani said making small talk with her client Jela.

"Girl, baby shower." She chuckled.

"Ohh okay girl I see you," Lani smiled heading over to the register with Jela.

"Alright so it came up to 105 but I'll just make it 85," Lani said typing in the price into the register.

"No no no girl youn gotta do that," Jela shook her head giving her the full 105.

That's one thing Lani loved was a loyal client not only was Jela one but she was also her best friend in middle school, it was just a friendship that faded away with no problems, but she always came to her when she had something to do for a big event, she never switches up!

Lani sighed "Alrighties have a good one," she smiled as she watched Jela walk out the door.

Lani sighed sitting back in her seat and staring at the ceiling, as soon as she closed her eyes she heard yelling making her sit back up.

Just a typical day in Texas she thought to herself getting up and walking back over to her station and cleaning up the rest of her things.