Melody PT 2

This chapter contains;
+ cunnilingus
+ fingering
+ japanese

Melody POV

I managed to finish an entire song, closing my book and enjoying the rest of his song and the passionate way he played.

His calloused hands and slightly rough fingers. So slender yet not delicate.

"You're really good with your hands." I comment.

He stops shifting his eyes to me. "And what makes you say that?"

"The way you play." I smile humming his melody from before.

"I'm good at other things as well." He smiles smugly to himself.

"Like what? Show me." I challenged.

He slowly faces me those eyes of his glancing over my body as if he was mentally stripping me.

"Alright."

•••

"Kai." I pant as we kiss.

His hands wrap around my waist as he lays me on his bed. I shiver feeling his hands caress my sides underneath my shirt.

"Wait." I grab his wrist stopping him.

He pulls away from the kiss, kissing my neck instead.

"Hm? Sorehanandesuka?" He questions in Japanese.
- what is it?

I stumble over my words and he pulls away from my neck revealing an amused smile.

"I uh don't normally have sex so casually--"

"I didn't plan on fucking you." There's a short pause until he mumbles,

"Yet." Burying his face in my neck giving me light kisses once again.

"I'm simply touching you, is something wrong with that?" He questions running his fingers down the sides of my stomach. "Plus I'm curious to see what kind of face you make when you're getting pleasured."

He leans forward getting closer to my face once again.

"Won't you show me?"

He brushed my shirt up revealing my stomach as well as the pastel blue bra I wore, kissing down my stomach.

I hum as he got closer to the hem of the skirt I wore. Unbuttoning my skirt he pulls it off slowly still kissing my skin.

It was calming but not enough to calm my nerves.  

I flinch when his finger runs across my still covered clit. He chuckles,

"Sensitive? How cute." He smirks.

His finger presses my clit harder and I hum careful not to release a moan. His other hand massages my thigh as his thumb rubbed against my clit.

I release a breath watching him. He slows down as he leans closer to my face.

"Nugu koto wa dekimasu ka?"
- Can I take them off?

"Yea." I reply hiding my anxiousness.

Grabbing the hem of my panties he slowly slides them off throwing them to the side afterwards. My heart pounded against my chest watching him smile at me.

Fixing my leg around his waist he leans into me kissing my neck once again with one arm wrapped firmly around my waist. I bite my lip in anticipation feeling the light touch of his fingers gliding down my right thigh.