Date night pt 1

This chapter contains,
• voyeurism
• foreplay
• no sex
• slightly long intro

Blue POV

"Why do you suddenly wanna go on a date?" I question confused.

He mirrors my expression. "What kind of question is that? Why not?"

I eye him skeptically. "It's just weird you'd much rather stay inside but you've brought up the idea to go out to eat."

"Yes?" He raises a brow.

I shrug. "Fine I'll go get ready." I pause glancing at him. "Dress, pants or skirt?"

"I'd like to see you in a dress actually." He smiles at me.

I hum an okay going to get ready in the guest bathroom.

•••

Val POV

I knock on the door. "Are you ready yet?"

She opens it a second later before turning to face the mirror once again putting on her jewelry.

"I'm just putting on my necklace and earrings then I'll be done." She mumbles.

I tilt my head taking in her black silk cocktail dress that slightly hugged her body. I smile pleased noticing it was short.

She finally turns to me smiling nervously. "Do I look okay? I feel very self conscious atm."

Finally taking in her entire appearance I hum pleased. Her curly hair left in her fro that slightly covered her eyes, rings along her fingers, a dress that hugged her waist and black string strap heels on her feet.

"Mhm you look sexy."

She grins pecking me. "Thank you. You also look rather sexy in your suit."

She suddenly sighs bringing her gaze to the floor tapping her heel. "I'm grateful you're still a bit taller than me even with these heels on because I feel like a giant."

"You know we can forget the dinner and just stay home." I suggest with a grin.

She looks at me rather disappointed. "No."

"Can I have a kiss before we go." I step closer and she steps back instinctively.

I pull her arm bringing her closer still able to tower her even with her heels on. She looks up at me through her lashes with a slight grin.

I chuckle leaning in for a kiss but she stops me with her finger. "I never said yes."

I grab her wrist pulling her hand away looking at her sternly. "Don't tease me right now unless you really want us to skip dinner and have me fuck you."

Her eyes widen momentarily tucking her lip between her teeth as if she was suppressing a moan.

I grab her by the waist. "Now come here."

I kiss her this time and she kisses back with a breathy moan. Her hands wrap around my tie tugging me closer deepening our kiss.

My tongue enters her mouth making me groan when she sucks on it. I pull away before I got hard. We both caught our breath for a moment.

As I try to calm my nerves down she leans on my chest muttering. "I love you."

"I love you too."

•••

We sat in a far away booth at the restaurant. She looks around.

"Why is here so packed? We even had to wait fifteen minutes to get our table." She complains snapping the hair tie on her wrist anxiously. "We didn't have to go to such a fancy place I feel out of place."