Innocence PT 2

This chapter includes,
+ light choking
+ biting
+ praise kink
+ male pov
+ timid partner

Val POV

"You ready baby?"

She nods urging me closer. I kiss her softly nipping her lip before pulling away slightly.

"Mhm take a deep breath."

She inhaled deeply and I slip in slowly. Her face shifts in discomfort.

"Does it hurt?" I mumble.

"Uh huh a little." She groans.

"Focus on me." I kiss her again and she sighs pulling me closer.

I slip in deeper and she whines softly slipping her fingers into my hair.

"I love you, you know that?" I groan.

"Uh huh, I love you more." She moans into my mouth. "So much."

"You're so beautiful."

She visibly cringes pushing me away. "No."

I sigh grabbing her wrist pinning it beside her head.

"Mhm but you are. Inside and out."

She groans pulling my hips closer. "Be rougher. It doesn't hurt that much so."

"No, let me just make love to you." I groan stroking slowly.

"Mhm but—"

I cut her off. "Shh quiet."

My hands grab ahold of her hips caressing it gently.

"Give me a kiss." I instruct turning her face to me.

Sighing her arms wraps around my neck pulling me closer deepening the kiss.

"Mhm val so deep." She moans into my mouth.

Groaning I slip my tongue inside her mouth sucking on her own.

Shit.

"God you feel so fucking good baby." I thrust a little harsher but at a gentle pace.

"That feels so...good."

"You like that? Tell me mama." I groan in her mouth.

"Uh huh...I do." She struggles out scratching my torso.

I pull away looking down at her concerned. "Does it still hurt?"

"Mhm just a little." She bites her lip at me. "But it feels good."

"Mhmm good." I thrust deeper and she groans burying her face into my neck biting on my shoulder harshly.

"You're doing so good baby." I kiss her face before drifting to her ear. "You look rather sexy taking my dick."

She hums visibly shuddering. I smirk to myself when she tightens up around me from my words.

"Don't you think so?" I tease.

"Mhm stop teasing me." She covers her face with her sleeve moaning lightly.

"Mhm but you do. You're creaming." I groan kissing further down her neck to her chest.

Her whimpers fill the room as she receives slow deep thrusts from me. She grinds her hips against me moaning softly.

I quickly hold her hips down wrapping my hand around her neck.

"Deeper?"

"Please right...there." She groans pulling me closer.

I stroke deeper pulling her arms away from her face. "Let me see your face."

She stares up at me her eyes watering slightly. I pause briefly,

"What's wrong?"

"I'm just...happy and it feels good." She pants trying to calm down.

"You're so cute. I love you." I lean closer kissing her head softly. "So much."

"I love you more." She pulls me into her desperately that I almost fall on top of her.

Grabbing her waist I pull her on top of me making her straddle me again. Lifting her hips I slip inside her again as her legs buckle at my sides.

"Mhm I love you." I rock her hips slowly.

Her eyes roll back as her nails dig deeper into my back. "Uh huh."

I grab her arm pulling it off my back and she immediately intertwines her fingers with mine.

I groan rocking her hips a bit faster as she moans gripping my hand tighter.

"Daddy I'm...close." She pants into my neck before kissing and licking it.

I groan rocking my hips along with hers as she kept kissing. I bite my lip as she continues sucking along my neck.

"Mhm fuck." I curse softly.

My eyes roll a little and she shudders in my lap.

"You're moans are turning me on more." She mumbles kissing up my ear before nipping it softly. "It makes my stomach turn."

"Mhmm cuz you feel good."

"I do?" She pants.

"Mhm look at me." I rub her knuckles as she leans away.

"I love you." I kiss her softly.

"I love you...more." She pants rocking her hips harder.

"I wanna cum...can I? Please?" She begs softly.

"You don't have to ask for permission baby, cum as much as you want." I chuckle rubbing my thumb across her stomach.

She tightens around me making me groan. "That's so good."

"Cum baby." I grunt bucking my hips gently.

Her grip on my hand tightens crying softly in my ear cumming. "Fuck mhm fuck."

I groan when I feel her tighten around me her insides sucking me up. "Shit I'm close too."

She shudders pulling me closer in a almost timid manner. "I...want it inside but.. I'm scared."

"That you'll get pregnant?" I raise a brow.

"Mhm." She mumbles her eyes falling to my chest.

"Don't worry, I'll get you a pill it's ok." I kiss her neck rocking her hips a bit more.

"Uh huh."

She circles her hips around me her hoodie covering her upper body. She closes her eyes lightly moaning softly.

"My stomach feels messed up." She begins to rock her hips again balling her fists.

"You like it?" I squeeze her hips firmly observing her desperate movements.

"Uh huh."

"How much mama?" I smile shifting my hands from her waist to her lower back gradually falling on her ass.

Her voice trails off as her hips rock harder. "So...much." She lowers herself kissing my neck. "You make me feel so good."

I groan. "Mhmm you do too."

I thrust into her a little. "Fuck I'm cumming."

"Mhm val." I could feel her pulsing around me as she trembled within my arms.

She kisses me slowly raising her hips and I slide out of her. I kiss back picking her up wrapping her legs around my waist.

"Mhm." I hum slipping my tongue inside her mouth slowly pushing her down against the bed.

She moans into my mouth running her fingers through my hair and tugging on it hesitantly. I pull away after a moment kissing her neck and the top of her head.

"You okay?"

"Mhm a little sore but okay." She laughs quietly looking off to the side. "Can't believe I just had sex."

I chuckle. "You're so cute."

"Mhm and you're sexy I love you." She finally looks at me cheesing.

"I love you too." I kiss her again pulling her close.