2.-romeo's room

Cruz's point of view.

As soon as we got to Romeo's room he kissed my lips and grabbed my buttocks, he got down on his knees and started sucking my 5.3 inch penis, it felt wonderful It was the first time I was with a boy, I saw how Romeo took all my cock while I put my hand in his hair, after 2 minutes he started kissing my abs until he reached my mouth,Romeo took off his boxers, Rebelling his 5.9-inch cock, which for me was big, he told me to suck his cock since he wanted to fuck me, to which I replied that he would not let me fuck himself because he preferred to be Top, that bothered him a lot but I accept it, so I got down on my knees and started sucking his cock, I was able to treat it all and that was good since Romeo was trimming his pubic hair, I sucked his cock for 5 minutes Until he told me he was going to come, and he wanted to try a 69, which I thought was quite exciting and I accepted, we settled in and we sucked each other until we both came.

Later....

My father and I were in the kitchen when he asked me:

David:Hey Cruz, would you like to come with me on a tour of America and South America?
Cruz:Of course i would like
David:Good, we'll leave early tomorrow, so get ready.

To be continue..