UK

I arrived at the UK airport in London, then my driver picked me up and drove me home. When I got home I greeted everyone and went up to my room, I decided that I would take a bath So I went for some boxers and I went to my bathroom where I undressed, I got in the shower and started to masturbate, I thought of all the guys that I had been with and that I would like to be with I wondered how big Avi Angel would be, or The Mills Boys, That made me run and drop my load all over the bathroom. I finished bathing, I put on my Calvin boxers and some Levis pants and a supreme shirt after that I quickly picked up my phone and texted Max Mills.

CB: what's up friend
MM: Hi, what's up.
CB: I was just texting you to see if we can record something together
MM:Oh that would be fantastic, it looks like tomorrow to you, as tomorrow we will be in London
CB:That's perfect, see you tomorrow

The next day Max and Harvey arrived,But what I did not expect was that they would bring his younger brother Leo, he was beautiful, so I greeted them and we went to write something , after a while we decided to distract ourselves so we went to the pool Max quickly removed his shirt as well as his pants, leaving him only in gray Calvin boxers, I could see his nice bulge, then Harvey did the same he was wearing black Calvin boxers so I couldn't see muchThen Leo did the same thing, only that he was wearing red champions boxer so his little bulge stood out, obviously smaller than Max and Harvey's, Like them, I did the same, I was wearing a black supreme boxer, which helped me not to notice my semi-erect penis, We went swimming all afternoon, until they said they had to go to get a hotel, To which I offered that they would stay at my house and they accepted So I told them that they would have to share a room and someone else would have to share a room with me. They agreed that Max and Harvey would stay together and Leo would sleep with me.

Later in my room ...

CB: So Leo, are you having fun?
LM: if that's what I'm doing
CB: Excellent, would you like to do something fun
LM: Of course
CB: Okay, what do you think if we play x-box
LM:Seem right

After an hour...

LM: hey can I take a shower
CB:Of course

Leo got up and went directly to the bathroom, took off all his clothes and went to bathe, it took half an hour until he came out and realized that he had not put his things to change, Leo called me and asked me if I could bring him his clothes, but the truth was he was very entertaining playing,So I told him there was no problem with him coming out naked Which I thought I would not do, but suddenly I hear the door open and there I saw little Leo showing his whole body, I noticed that his abdomen was beginning to mark, I could also see that he had very little pubic hair, Then I looked at his flaccid cock, he was circumcised so his little pink head was visible,His flaccid penis was about 3 inches long, he was going for his clothes until he stopped in front of me.

LM:Wow, I think you have a boner
CB:Oh I think you should help me with this

Leo kissed me and began to take off my shirt, he kissed every part of my body until he reached my shorts, which he began to take off., he kissed my cock above my boxers, and by this point he was fully erect, his penis was 4.3 inches long, and he looked great, he took out my dick and started sucking it , after a few minutes we changed position to 69, his cock tasted very good, it was the best taste, a few minutes later we changed position and I started to fuck him, his ass felt so good, it didn't take long for his little cock to release all his cum,minutes later I came on his ass, and started sucking his cock, tasting his cum that tasted great, then we lay down to sleep and he said:

LM: wow, Cruz you're great, you're better than Harvey, he just wants to get his dick in, he's a liability even when his dick is bigger than mine
CB: Thank you, you are still great.