An unexpected visit

The next morning I woke up and noticed that the Mills boys were already leavingso they said goodbye and left

One hour later .....

Romeo called me to let me know that a friend would come to the house and that he would like to talk to me, so I decided to wait for himAfter a few minutes they knocked on the door, so I went to open it and what a surprise I had, it was Johnny Orlando.

Point of view from Third person

JO:What's up Cruz, how have you been?
CB:All right, and tell me what brings you here?
JO: Oh, I just came to make you a proposal, how do I know you are in the group of boys, I came to propose that we do a camp,look at the camp consists of 10 houses with 5 members, in which you would be a leader of a house and they would be in charge of recruiting your team, the only conditions are that you have not fucked with them.What do you say do you accept?
CB:What a stupid question, of course I accept.
JO: Well, it will be next week you will have to recruit your team. I'll wait for you there. It will be on the outskirts of San Francisco California.

Johnny left, and I started to think who could be part of my team, I thought of several names, until I decided to act, so I called my first option Noah Jupe, who told me of course he would be on my team.
After that, I called Caleb Coffee who told me that he still had to recruit so he couldn't be with me.Later I called Avi Angel, who told me if he would be with me I also called Ozzy Model but he already had equipment. And so I spent it until I found my team. So I just had to wait that week to fly to San Francisco and meet everyone.

This story will be slow and I will do another from different perspectives, and then I will continue with this one so I invite you to follow the new story of the Camp in San Francisco