Spain

I arrived in Spain, and immediately I went to my parents' house, once I got there, I quickly sent a message to my new friend, He told me that he would arrive soon

It took a few minutes until he arrived, I found it surprising he looked more handsome in person.

CB:Hi, what's up?
IL:Hello, it's nice to meet you, you don't know how excited I was.
CB:Well you want to go to the pool for a while ?
IZ:Yes of course
CB: I just forgot to bring swimsuits
IL: Were you going to wear a swimsuit?

Izan llunas quickly took off his shirt showing his beautiful body, he looked like a god, I just took off my shirt, he took off his pants showing his marked legs,And his bulge in his white Calvin boxers, I still took off my pants showing my purple supreme boxers, I told him how much I liked the way his body looked, he kissed me and began to go down to my boxers which he lowered. He started sucking my 5.3 inch cock, after a few minutes he started sucking my ass and without warning he put his 5.5 inch cock in my ass and he started to fuck me, it felt amazing, he started to jerk me off while he was fucking me, after a few minutes he came leaving all his semen in my ass and he started to suck my cock until I came, then we got into the pool completely naked, and we did it there 3 more times.

Evening came and I knew I had to go back to England in the morning, wanting to meet other boys.