the White House

Cruz Pov

I arrived in Washington, where a government car received me and took me to the white house, where my friend had moved, when we arrived he greeted me, so I also greeted his sister and his  Grandfather, the president of the United States, told me if I wanted to eat so I said if, after eating, we went to his room, it was quite big, he told me how did I find out about this club And I told him the whole story, he said that if he wanted to play truth or dare, I answered yes, the first start he said:

HB:Truth or Dare
CB:Challenge me
HB: Okay, I dare you to take off your shirt as sexy as you can
CB:((Does it) true or dare?
HB: Challenge
CB: I dare you to go for your sister's underwear and put it on
HB:(He went and went to the bathroom to put on his underwear) well, they are so comfortable, how could I not know? True or dare Cruz?
CB:true
HB:Have you already lost your virginity?
CB: I have not lost my ass, Truth or Dare?
HB: Truth
CB: What guys have you been with?
HB: Avi angel, Asher, Dylan kingwell and other friends,Truth or Dare?
CB:Challenge
HB:I dare you to lose your virginity with me
CB:That? You crazy, I don't want to lose my ass
HB:Please Cruz, you asked for a challenge
CB: Okay, but will you let me take your ass anyway
HB: It's okay

Cruz Pov

Hunter kissed me on the lips as he took off his shirt, I could see that I had a bit of fat but I found it cute, he started kissing my neck and went down to my feet, continued down to my abs, kiss each one, began to lower my pants, and He left me alone in versace blue boxer shorts, I pulled down my boxer and my hard 5.3 inch cock came out, he started sucking my balls, he felt amazing, then he licked the head of my penis in a way that never before I had felt, I knew in that instant that it would be one of the best nights I would have, later I suck my penis swallowing it all like a professional, he went up and kissed my lips, little by little I started To go down kissing his neck and his feet, I began to kiss his belly with a little fat, until he reached his shorts, I began to lower them and it was the best thing I saw in my life, hunter's big cock was marked So good in his sister's underwear, I pulled his underwear down, leaving him naked, showing his 6.5-inch cock, which surprised me since he is younger than me, and has too big a penis.I started sucking his circumcised penis, without any hair, he really liked to get that area, I sucked him for a few minutes until he said "are you ready?" He turned me around and put his cock in my ass, he started To put the tip of his cock in my ass, which hurt a lot because it was too thick, it took a few seconds of pain until I started to enjoy how my ass was fucked, it really wasn't that bad. It took a few minutes until he came on my ass, then I started to fuck him, and he looked like a professional, I beat him for a few minutes until I came on his ass, after that we stayed Asleep until the next day.

The next day I decided that I would take advantage and fuck everyone, so I chose my next destination "Spain", since I found a handsome boy on tiktok and he happens to be in the group, just like He speaks English so I'll go visit him