ch. 5

Taehyung..

Tae looks at his boss, the lady hearing that.. Then walks towards her..

Yes choi ssi

Yes choi ssi... He says politely..

Son, listen... She says softly... You know the spring seasonal products are coming, every time it happens, lots of pressure fall only on you & i know how much it takes to arrange & manage everything alone...

It's fine choi ssi... Tae softly smiles, this lady always showers her motherly affection towards him, he didn't realize she did realize the pressure on him, while he works alone...

It's not fine at all... You always say that... But i know it's heavier on your shoulder... So this time, i decided to call on a part timer, to help you with the products... He is a college student... He is gonna help you on his college break...in this way, you can go home early too....

Tae nods smiling..

You just need to supervise him a little, tell him what to do & how to organize the products...he is younger than you.. So tell everything like an older brother... & the good thing is...

She walks closer to tae & puts her hand on his head..

" he is an omega too"

Tae keeps silent looking down... This lady knows everything about him...she always treated him like a mom, he wanted at least this person to know about his truth, know, he as a beautiful girl at his home, for whom he wants to return back home, everyday...

It doesn't matter choi ssi... Tae smiles... I am changed now... It's fine.. Even if he wasn't an omega.... You don't worry... I will supervise him on everything... You can get assured...

Tae says softly.

She leaves after telling tae everything... Tae sinks in his work after that...

He goes to the products rows, to see what they need to stock up again... He organize everything on proper line...puts the freshly made bento boxes on the shelf... They runs out too quickly in the end of the day... Tae sometimes think how people eat those everyday, no one can eat those heating up everyday if they don't have so much on their shoulders... Tae does have that too... But he won't never let taelin to eat something like that... Or his hyung~~

Tae pause for a moment thinking about Namjoon... He did cooked breakfast this morning for the two of them, his lina & Namjoon.... He wonder if they had it properly...

He didn't say anything to Namjoon, after he return home last night...they did what they do usually... Namjoon returned with something for lina, but mostly, that also is tae's favorite... Candy...

They ate silently, not saying anything... Feel like, the thing tae said about " fading away " never happened...they ate like a family would do, a family who fought for a moment & will patch up after that...