ch. 13

Why did you do that...

Jeongukk raise his head from looking at the plastic cup & looks at yunho this time..

What? He asks..

You know giving him off to 60%, we are gaining nothing from here

You know giving him off to 60%, we are gaining nothing from here.. Right? Yunho says frowning...

This was absolutely their biggest investment till now..

We really aren't gaining anything?? Jeongukk chuckles...

It's not a time to joke around mr. Jeon... Yunho says...

Come on... Leave your snake skin of my secretary for once & talk like a friend...

Jeongukk says taking another sip... The lemon fragrance seem to fading now.. He was saving it for a long time... God knows how many people use that perfume!

Yunho opens up his sleeve button & rolls it a little up.. The rubs his forehead..

You know the company will loss profit on its biggest investment.. Right? Yunho asks looking at jeongukk..

You know yunho... We aren't same at thinking.... Jeongukk chuckles...

Because what i did... For that we aren't loosing.. But gaining much more...

Yunho frowns hearing that...

Not getting it? Jeongukk laughs..

Yunho.. Who are the ones that particularly rules over the sea area?

The parks? Yunho replies in confusion..

From where the weapons mostly comes? Jeongukk asks again looking at the cup..

The sea... That's why we are making a deal with the parks... Yunho replies..

Now think... Jeongukk smirks..

The parks.. Who rarely trust or include anyone in their business.. Are willingly offering to invest with us... So the investors, who are less powerful than parks, but stills running in the weapon business through the sea.. They are gonna be curious what we are offering that the parks are working with us.. They are gonna find out, we offer profit..

which they actually want.. So they are gonna invest with us too... They are gonna deeply obliged by us at that time... & i am gonna tear off the rivals from their roots at that time...

Yunho was silently hearing jeongukk saying all those..

So what we gain from all this? Jeongukk asks like a teacher... Yunho was silent..

Ah... I was expecting you to say it... We are gaining, their trust..

He leans a little towards yunho..