─── · 。゚☆: *.𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 .*:☆゚. ───

 🎀 𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓁❀𝓂 𝒢𝓊𝓎𝓈❣ 🎀
We are grateful to have each and every one of you, to our first-ever 𝔾ℝ𝔸ℙℍ𝕀ℂ 𝕎𝔸ℝ

Welcome! All the wonderful stars, and all the wonderful artists reading the beginning of the 
Summer Of Love ||A Graphic War||

Let's see how the founder's actually got the idea of the WAR!

Prarthana: Raven? What's the best way to say our Worl?

Raven: I think, we should first start with an EVENT Prarthana, that's common sense dear!
*laughs out loud*

Prarthana: Raven, Can you be serious at least sometimes?

Raven: I was serious, You asked me, How should we start? and I replied to that!
*laughs slowly*

Prarthana: Raven, even I know that we have to start with an event. But, I was wondering, what should we actually start with?

Raven: Umm, Prarthana I think we should start with a book named "Know-how our founder Prarthana is always so serious?"
*shrugs* *fooling around*

Prarthana: Ravennnnnn! Can you pls be a little serious?... You are pissing me now. Let's be serious for some time, then you continue your fun part!

Raven: Okay Ma'am! as you say

Prarthana: So, what do you think? What should we start with?

Raven: We can do a CONTEST, a PROMPT WRITING, a STORYTELLING CONTEST, and etc, etc...
There are so many more options!

Prarthana: Raven, but I want something very interesting, like something other than writing!

Raven: Okay? something not related to writing, huh?
Okay, So, let's do a "Stand Up Comedy By Raven", Wahoo! That sounds great!
isn't it?
*gives a mischievous smile*

Prarthana: Raven! *gives a serious look*

Raven: Ok, ok, am sorry!.
Let's get back to work and your seriousness... *shrugs*
So, U want something not related to writing stories, right?

Prarthana: Yes, something interesting!
Let's do a Graphics Designing Contest, How's that Raven?

Raven: Nice Idea, Prarthana! So a contest or a war?

Prarthana: What do you think should be the best choice?

Raven: Prarthana, I think A Graphic War, is the best choice. What, I see nowadays, people love Wars, more than these contests.

Prarthana: Ya, so? Let's go with war then?

Raven: Sure, whatever you say Ma'am! *smiles*

Prarthana: Great Raven! Then lets's move on, and plan the WAR!

Raven: Sure!

So, this is how, our founders, through a conversation, came up with an idea of the 
𝒢𝑅𝒜𝒫𝐻𝐼𝒞 𝒲𝒜𝑅.

Move on to the next chapters, to find out more about the 𝒲𝒜𝑅!