─── · 。゚☆: . 𝕽𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 4 .:☆゚. ───

Welcome to Round 4! Summer Of Love|| A Graphic War

First of all, Congratulations to all who made it to this Round!

WELCOME TO THE FOURTH STAGE OF THE WAR!

Participants who did not make it to this round, we are really sorry for them!

Please note, no entries will be accepted after the Deadline.
All entries should come in by 25th March 2022. Judging starts on 25th March2022, itself.
Judges will get time till 1st April to submit the results for Round 4.
Number of Elimination: 4 participants
Date of Graphic Submission: 25th March 2022
Date of Results Submission: 1st April 2022

Prompt for Round Four!

 AESTHETICS

Graphic Type:  Character Aesthetics

Essential: A collage of all the resources and apps used.

Deadline: 25th March 2022

Title: Your wish

Sub-title:  Your wish (optional)

Dimensions: Graphic Size ~1:1

Colour Scheme: According to your character chosen

Face claim: Your choice (optional)

Watermarks: Summer Of Love ||A Graphic War|| along with your username or pen name

Character Information: An angel born with a pairs of cursed eyes was born in the middle of a stormy night to a woman who had been dumbed my her husband. Growing up with a rough past, she grew up to be the woman she is today. A Queen. A Queen of the underworld who every is scared of. Life full of misery, killing, missions, orders, rules, drinks, money, dress, jewels and what not. She was made to grow up in a way she is today,' the devil'. A devil who wouldn't stop to think to decided if the other person should see the next sunrise. But even the devil has its fears and secrets...
All she wanted was a happy and peaceful life with the man she loves but Destiny has its ways.
Nothing comes for free.
We all need to fight for what we want.

Character created by Prarthana_dinesh

I am sorry but you are stuck with a mafia lover. If you like my imaginary character, do let me know. I might start a mafia novel with my imaginary character.
Prarthana

If you think the above one is too cruel, and not your type you can go with the below one.

Character Information: Everyone is born someday and everyone will definitely die one day. But what matters the most is what we do in between that time. We are all born with a purpose, a purpose we all should serve and fulfill, and he is no special. Born with supernatural powers, he is chosen as THE ONE, the one who will protect and save the world and it's people. But what would happen if he doesn't know who he is? Being an average eighteen year old, he enjoys his life like everyone else. Movies, friends, dating, love, cupid, music and what not.
Nothing lasts forever, be it pain or happiness...
After undergoing a series of events, he comes to know THE REAL HIM
"I plague to save the world no matter what it costs," he said.
Nothing comes for free.
We all need to fight to achieve things.

Character created by  Prarthana_dinesh