─── · 。゚☆: *.𝕽𝖚𝖑𝖊𝖘 .*:☆゚. ───

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

     🎀 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 🎀
 [for 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬]

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘ 

Follows:
You must permanently this account that is 
 Permanently follow the hosts Rare__Raven and Prarthana_dinesh
Also, remember to follow your  judges.

 Patience:
 Please be patient. Just like you, we also have our own life outside of Wattpad and therefore cannot be there to answer any forms immediately. However,if your form is not answered within 48 hours, PM us. Also, please don't rush during the course of judging. This is a busy task and we will judge it, we promise. A friendly reminder is fine, but don't rush with us.

Kindness:
Be kind to one another. Please don't spam the chat, swear, or use any discrimination against anyone else. Fill the form in neatly as well. 

Shoutouts:
Give a nice shoutout on your message board about the graphic war, so that more people get to know about the war, and it becomes more interesting.
(Note: Please tag fealess_N_flawless so that, we get to know you have given us a shout-out)

Adding:
Add this graphic war book to your private and public reading list.

Submissions:
Turn in your graphic before the deadlines. Deadlines will not be extended and entries will not be responded to after the deadline. So, if you submit after the deadline, the sorry, unfortunately, you get disqualified. 

Entries:
Only one entry will be accepted into each round of the graphic war. If you turn in more than one graphic, we will choose the one we like the least. 
Now suppose, you made two designs, and you are confused about which one to turn in, then the hosts Rare__Raven and Prarthana_dinesh will be ready to make the decision for you guys easier.
So, you can contact them freely, in their main accounts which are mentioned.

Plagiarism:
DO NOT PLAGIARISE! Better to work on our own.
To prevent this, every participant MUST submit a collage or the links to the resources they used. Also, all participants MUST put their watermark on their graphic so that we are sure you made it yourself. Also, we request you guys to mention the name of the GRAPHIC WAR in the left bottom corner, so that it becomes easier to locate a design
If you are caught plagiarising, you will be DISQUALIFIED from the graphic war IMMEDIATELY. If you suspect someone else plagiarising, PM us immediately. 

Bribing:
DO NOT BRIBE THE JUDGES!

  If you are caught bribing the judges, you will be DISQUALIFIED from the Graphic War. 
(*NOTE*: Judges pls inform us if you are offered bribes by any of the participants)

Password:
Password is your favorite Colour Scheme.

Forms:
We want to see clear forms in the form section.
Fill them neatly. Do not divide the form into parts. If by chance you forgot to add some things, please delete the form and fill a refreshed one or mention the changes in the REPLY section to your form.

Backouts:
You can't blackout in between the War. If due to some emergency you have to leave, please do inform us and then leave, don't just randomly leave the war in between.

Attention:
Please it's a request to all of you guys to follow all the rules and go according to them.
Also, please note, the next chapter named "MECHANICS" is very important. Please read through it properly, because it contains all the information about how the WAR will go on. We want no confusion created in the COMMENT SECTION of the MECHANICS chapter.

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

🎀 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 🎀
[for 𝐉𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬]

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘ 

Follows:
You must permanently this account that it fearless_N_flawless
Permanently follow the hosts  Rare__Raven and  Prarthana_dinesh

Bias Behaviour:
We expect the judges not to be biased towards any participant in the War, if found so you will be blacklisted. We want no HATES while judging any graphics assigned to your guys,

Judging:
We want fair judging to take place in the WAR, so pls do JUDGE FAIRLY!

About Judging:
Each round in the war will be having 2 or 3 judges.
That means for Round 1, 10 designs will be given to each judge, since we will be having 30 participants in total. Same for Round 2 and them from Round 3 onwards it will be reduced.
But, judges will be changed in each round.

Bribing:
We do not expect any judges to accept any kids of BRIBES offered to them.
If any participant tries to offer you any kind of bribe, please do PM as immediately.

Shoutouts:
Give a nice shoutout on your message board about the graphic war, so that more people get to know about the war, and it becomes more interesting.
(Note: Please tag  fearless_N_flawless so that, we get to know you have given us a shout-out)

Adding:
Add this graphic war book to your private and public reading list.

Password:
Password is your favorite type of Graphic Design.

Forms:
We want to see clear forms in the form section.
Fill them neatly. Do not divide the form into parts. If by chance you forgot to add some things, please delete the form and fill a refreshed one or mention the changes in the REPLY section to your form.

Attention:
Please it's a request to all of you guys to follow all the rules and go according to them.
Also, please note, The next chapter named "MECHANICS" is very important. Please read through it properly, because it contains all the information about how the WAR will go on along with information about the judging things as well.
 We want no confusion created in the COMMENT SECTION of the MECHANICS chapter.