─── · 。゚☆: *.𝕸𝖊𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎𝖈𝖘 .*:☆゚. ───

┌─────── ∘°❉°∘ ───────┐

🎀𝔸𝕟 𝕆𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕧𝕚𝕖𝕨🎀

└─────── °∘❉∘° ───────┘ 

As mentioned at the beginning
The Graphic War will have a total of 30 Participants

During the First Round
There will be no eliminations, as it will be a Warmup Round. You will get the points from our judges, which will be added to the marks you get in Round 2. So, this round is equally important, don't take it lightly.

During the Second Round
 Eliminations Start!

30 participants will compete in this round since non got eliminated in the first round.
Participants with the lowest scores will get eliminated. So, a total of 3 participants will get disqualified.

During the Third Round
Eliminations Continue!

27 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
In this round, 3 more of the remaining 27 participants will be disqualified, people with the lowest scores.

During the Fourth Round
Eliminations Continue!

24 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
In this round, 3 more of the remaining 24 participants will be disqualified, people with the lowest scores.

During the Fifth Round
Eliminations Continue!

21 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
In this round, 3 more of the remaining 21 participants will be disqualified, people with the lowest scores.

During the Sixth Round
Eliminations Continue!

18 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
In this round, 3 more of the remaining 18 participants will be disqualified, people with the lowest scores.

During the Seventh Round

Eliminations Continue!

15 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
In this round, 3 more of the remaining 15 participants will be disqualified, people with the lowest scores.

During the Eighth Round

Eliminations Continue!

12 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
In this round, 3 more of the remaining 12 participants will be disqualified, people with the lowest scores.

During the Ninth Round

Eliminations Continue!

9 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
In this round, 3 more of the remaining 9 participants will be disqualified, people with the lowest scores.

During the Tenth Round
LAST ROUND!
ELIMINATIONS OVER
6 participants will be left since 3 got eliminated.
These 6 participants will compete against each other for the First, Second and Third Positions. Remember, there will be an Honourable Mention as well.

We think we made the mechanics of each and every round very clear.
But still, if you guys have any queries, pls feel free to ask us.

Queries/Questions ---------------------------------------------------->>>