─── · 。゚☆: .𝕽𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 1 .:☆゚. ───

Greetings! Hopefully, you're all doing well and staying safe in your own places

 The long-awaited moment has arrived!
Welcome To The First Round Of

The Summer of Love~ A Graphic War!

It's Round One, folks!!
How excited you guys are? or maybe tensed?

Prompt for Round One!

Default Title: The Real/True Heir (You can use your creativity and have your own title)

Default Subtitle: Some things are more than a legend. (You can use your creativity and have your own subtitle too)

Plot: Sometimes, believing helps us to see the truth. Other times, we need a little evidence to believe. But there is the truth behind everything; every false manoeuvre, every little lie...a small piece of truth is hidden. Just like truth is wound into legends too.

Growing up a best friend to the future King, Arabelle never really thought her life could go wrong. Whenever she wanted something or needed something, she would get it. Then she lost her father at a young age and Arabelle was forced into a world of dresses, balls, and lies. Being a tomboy, Arabelle would have rather been out on her horse doing archery practice with her brothers. When Arabelle gets curious and sneaks into a forbidden area of the castle, she discovers a deadly secret: her bloodline is sacred, dating back to a legend surrounded by the one thing she knows not to be true. Unsure what to do, she gets caught up in a series of events that lead to her being hidden and whisked away from the only familiar place she knew. After making some unlikely allies, Arabelle sets off on a journey to find the legend of the last dragon egg. Fate has something big in store for her; will she be able to withstand the pressure of it all? There is one thing Arabelle needs to learn to survive this new place...Some things are more than a legend.

Genre: Fantasy

Theme: Your choice

Face claims: It's not compulsory that you should have a face claim. If you want you can have any.

Other details: Your design must include a dragon.

Graphic Type: Book cover

Dimensions:  512*800 pixels (Wattpad Book Cover Size)

Essential:  A collage of all the resources you have used.

Watermarks:  Summer Of Love ||A Graphic War|| along with your username

Deadline: 29th Nov 2021 (After this, none will be accepted)

Reminders⇏
1. In this round, you will be given a prompt and will be required to create designs based on it.
2. Please read the prompt carefully, and if you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
3. As previously stated, ROUND 1 will be a warm-up round, so basically no elimination will take place. But remember the marks you get in this round will be added to the second round.
4. Make sure have your watermark/username on your design
5. Also, don't forget to tag us in your portfolio or maybe send us the link in our PMs.
Also, kindly tag your respective judges.
6. Your artwork must include a watermark; we will not be held liable for plagiarism.
7. No discord submissions will be done, we know we told this before, but due to unavailability to some, we have discarded that idea.

 Questions →