Chapter Six

EVERLASTING LOVE
DON'T LEAVE ME

"Jace..hey."

HIS hair was full with sweat, his shirt tight and sticky. He had a few cuts on his upper arms with bandages. which would soon join his other collections of scars.

I hadn't seen him sense our fall out, he seemed dazed. The training must have been work, I would understand here in 10 minuets or so. After catching his breath he makes eye contact with me.

"Clary I.." He stops as he noticed I'm in training gear too.

"I'm sorry, and I know you and I really don't have the time to talk about this but I'll stay up tonight and wait."

He very gently leaves a kiss on my cheek.

"Be smart in there clary, their rougher then they look."

He smiles, an actual smile. I realized how much being in combat helps him. He needs a way to get rid of the anger from his past. This is good..this will help.

"But none of them will be as tough as you." He adds quickly before swiftly leaving before I enter the building.

____________

"Damn, your one fast-"

I pinn the stranger to the ground as his face gets red. I smile very proud of my success.

"Fine, fine you win!"

I let him free and he chokes for air as Asher walks by. He gives a small smile, one he probably didn't plan for me to see. So pretend I don't.

"Listen up, the winner of each categories is Clary And Asher. Tommrow night they will end the small battles, The winner chooses their team and becomes the captain. Then we move onto knife training."

I glance at Asher with his silver and black hair wet and flipped back out of his eyes. He smiles and nods.

"Good luck."
He mouths to me.
I ignore him and grab my bag to leave.

____________

I walk into the house the darkness overwhelms me as I stumble over hidden objects. I trip over our coffee table and land in strong arms.

"Jace, I didn't see it-"

"you have angel blood in you and you still trip over damn coffee tables." He chuckled.

He was in a playful mood, I liked the way it felt to be back in his arms. it almost reminded me of the time before everything inside us broke. Jace held me stable as always.

"Simon and Izzy stopped by looking for you today, twice."

We lie down on the couch, I get snug between the couch and Jace's warm body. He uses his thumb to trace lines on my hands.

"Clary do you ever-" he bites his lip and stops mid-sentence.

I want to question him about what he was trying to say, but I wasn't to sure I want to know.

"I'll tell Izzy to stop by tomorrow morning as I leave." Jace whisperingrs to me.

I look up at him with a begging look, "don't leave me."

He kisses my head before he shuts off the lights. I want to ask him to turn them back on, being in the dark brought out the dark thoughts and suddenly they became realistic.

"Come to bed okay?"

I groan and wine, I wanted more time with Jase I needed more time with him.
I grab onto his arm as he helps me up to pull me towards the bed room.

"I'll never leave you Clary, I never could. Your too damn stubborn to let me go." He laughs lightly while shutting the bed room door.

I think about the times Jace was lost, the times I almost lost him. The time I thought me and Jace were related and could never have what we needed.
Each other.

____________

This is a super short chapter in so sorry!! I'll make up with a big long one soon please VOTE so I can stay motivated ;-)