INTRO.

Hey!!xx so this is some clace fanfiction for the mortal instruments! Enjoy!
Takes place after cohf.

PRESS PLAY on the video above and listen to the music and read for more effect;)

EVERLASTING LOVE

Today.
The wind was extra chilly today. It made me want to grap two more sets of gloves and hats and puffy jackets. Jace had warned me of the weather before I left but I didn't listen. Sometimes the pain comes back, harder and stronger then before. It hurts more then getting stung by 1000 bumble bees all at once. The brother I could have had died. I didn't weep for Sebastian that day. I cried for the boy's life who Sebastian stole from him. My older brother.

I ignore the pain.

That's that only way to make it around here, I'm surprised I even came back to this city. I'm surprised Jace agreed to come back with me.

Snow flakes fall in my bright red hair and on my pale freckled face. I pull the gloves off my hand as I turn the door handle with a slight creek to open it.

"Clary?"

"It's me!" I shout down the hall as I kick off the dreadful boots with layers of socks under them.

Blonde hair comes to my eyes as I look at the boy with black markings over his body. He opens his arms wide with that dumb crooked smile he always has.

I don't decline his embrace. I wrap my arms around his torso and put my feet on top of his as he walks us into the kitchen.

"Are you okay now? Clary I'm sorry I-"

"I just needed air, space, time to think that's all. I'm fine I swear." I smile, even though it's hard. Hard to lie to him, to fake a smile.

His soft hand smooths it's way down my face. He holds me as if I was glass and I'd brake if he let go. He knows I'm strong, he knows.

"Talk to me." He says releasing me. I huff and walk to the counter of the small apartment and sit on top.

"I am." I fold my arms.
He frowns. "Something's up. What is it?"

"Nothing Jace! I'm fine! I'm not crazy, I swear don't you dare look at me as if I'm-"

"Hey, hey. I just want you to be okay, I love you." He walks towards me and places his hands on both sides of my legs on the edge of the counter.

His right. I know he loves me. He is really trying to fix me I know that by now. It's just so hard..hard to be normal.

"I wish things could go back...back to normal." I sigh, laying my head against his shoulder. I'm comforted that way. If I wasn't on the counter top I would never be able to reach his shoulder, I like it this way.

He lifts my head with his hands and smiles.

"Normals boring."

I smile. He smiles. It's like the snow storm outside stopped. I know someday I'd tell him about it. I'd have to. But when that day comes I'll face it then, but I know now with him I won't have to face it alone.

____________

I know it's really short but it's just an intro to the story so get ready! Vote and star and comment your opinions! Thanks for reading more to come soon! Xox