1- Congratulations, Cupcake

"Are you sure you don't want to be apart of Team Dinoco?" My uncle asked me as we drove down the road to our family's house.
"I'm sure, Uncle Weathers. I don't like racing—that's more of Cal's thing." I said confidently. "I'll just enjoy cheering for you guys in the infield—as apart of the pit crew."
"Alright, if you are so sure..." The King sighed, before he pulled into the house.
I stayed outside going to see where my brother was.
"If you're looking for Cal, he's on the track." One of the Dinoco forklifts told me.
"Thanks." I replied, zooming towards the track.
Indeed, there was my brother there, practicing for the first race of the season—the Dinoco Light 350 with his friend Bobby Swift.
"Hey, Cal!" I joined them on the track, keeping easy pace with the two race cars. "Hey, Bobby!"
"Hi, little sis." Cal smiled when he saw me. "Come to join us?"
"Yo, Cal, your blinker's on!" Bobby took the advantage of Cal's distraction to speed past him.
"No—you-your blinkers' on!" Cal tried to retort back.
My brother wasn't that bright with comebacks.
"Good comeback, Cal." I said with a smirk as I zoomed past him as well.
Cal sighed and sped up to rejoin us.
I would've been racing alongside my friends in the race but senior year in high school, I had a crash in another race that had scared me so bad away from racing, I stopped.
A few days past and we found ourselves at the Dinoco Light 350, in the Motor Speedway of the South. As usual, I was cheering on my brother.

"You got this, Cal!" I said over the comms, grinning. "Don't hold back!"

"Thanks, Carol." Cal replied, zooming past the pit stop.
"Don't let McQueen pass you." Our uncle added which made Cal increase his speed.
"Heading into the pits goes Lightning McQueen, Cal Weathers and Bobby Swift. These three are fun to watch, aren't they, Darrel?" Bob asked his friend
"You know, Bob, I don't know if they have more fun on or off the track!" Darrel chuckled.
"Hey, Cal, you getting a car wash too?" Lightning said as he as passing him.
"No, you're getting a car wash, McQueen!" Cal retorted.
"Good comeback, Cal." Uncle Strip said with amusement.
"Great win today, Lightning." Shannon Spokes was interviewing Lightning McQueen. "How do you keep your focus while up against Bobby and Cal?"
"Thanks, Shannon. Well, I think it's because we respect each other and they are real class—" Lightning started but whipped cream suddenly exploded onto him thanks to Bobby and Cal.
"Congratulations, cupcake!" Bobby called over his shoulder, and the two drove off laughing, confetti landing on Lightning.
Lightning spit out some of the cream. "Oh they are gonna pay."

Jackson Storm's POV
I watched the Rocker Arms International on the flatscreen I had in my room. The cameras zoomed in on the Dinoco pit crew team and I almost instantly recognized the female car that was on Mr. The King's right. But she was Dinoco-blue, instead of the usual navy blue Carol used to be. The tail fin was the same, similar to Wingo's and DJ's. 
"Yo, who's that?" I asked Ray, frowning as the camera focused on the smile on Carol's face. 
"That's Carol Weathers." My crew chief confirmed calmly. "The Dinoco company's cheerleader." 
"I thought so." I looked almost wistful as I watched. My ex looked so happy when her older brother won.
"You should get onto the simulator." Ray told me. "Your speed is still at a 204 mph." 
"Right." I tore my eyes away from the screen and drove off. 

Carol's POV
"Go, go, Dinoco!" The Dinoco forklifts and I cheered on Cal as they tossed him up and down, a huge grin on my brother's face.
"Great win today, Cal." Shannon said, smiling.
"Thanks, Shannon." Cal said humbly before suddenly his tires inflated, much to everyone's amusement. "It was a great-hey, hey!!"
Lightning and Bobby snickered as they drove off.
"Guido!" He complained.
"Pit stop." Guido said with a smirk as little Lightning McQueen balloons appeared from behind.
"Haha, laugh it up, real funny." Cal replied, making a 'I'm so done with this' face as the tires deflated and the forklifts laughed even more as he tried to move.
I snickered, earning a glare from Cal.
"Shut up, sis."

"Well, the Dinoco 400." I looked around at the competitors. "Cal, there's a lot of rookies here."
"Don't remind me." Cal sighed, stretching his tires. "They might be rookies but they can't win—not at their first race."
"Don't be so sure about that." I frowned before joining The King with the rest of the pit crew.

The Dinoco 400 at Copper Canyon Speedway. None of us were prepared for who won this. Lightning McQueen kept a steady lead with first place, following by Bobby Swift and then my brother. I noticed something however. Number 20 was slowly creeping up on their tail fins.

"Watch out for Number 20!" I warned Cal.
Cal gritted his teeth. "I know!" He was slowly falling behind and was struggling to keep third.
"Uncle Weathers, who is Number 20?" I asked Strip who sighed.
"One of the latest rookies." He replied. "He spends hours on the latest simulator."
"His top speed is 208 mph." One of the forklifts added, looking awed.
"208? That's faster than McQueen." I muttered. "Who is this rookie?"

The black and purple car easily passed Cal much to our disappointment. Then past Bobby. And he said something to Lightning who, after that, fell behind.

"Lightning McQueen is fading!" The announcers cried out. "He's fading! Fading fast!"
I saw Lightning grit his teeth and push himself forward. Then the unthinkable happened. It happened so suddenly nobody knew how to react.
Lightning's tires spun out of control and he flipped over and over, loosing parts and tires until he laid there on the grass, unconscious.

"Oh no." Aunt Lynda said softly, looking stunned. Strip had the same expression.
"Lightning!" Sally sped onto the track to see him, followed by the Radiator Springs pit crew.

I sat there, frozen. But my eyes were narrowed on Jackson Storm. Who had just won the race due to some nasty cheating.