Making Amends

The following days were hell. Everyone was on edge, no one slept well, everyone was most certainly lying if they said they were ok, and with no surprise to anyone, "everyone" was the 8th year students.

=====In The Great Hall=====
Hermione was sitting at the table more annoyed than ever. These people aren't the teenagers she grew up with, their hollow shells of who they were before. She was tired of it and decided it was time to make some friends.

====A few Hours Later====
Hermione was sitting in the common room and for the first time, she was tired of thinking. She stood from her place by the fire and marched over to her best friends, who were playing wizard chess. "Ron, harry," she said, crossing her arms.
"Um ya, babe?" Ron said looking up for the game to meet his bushy-haired girlfriend's eyes.
"Come with me" Hermione replied, pulling her friends up to their feet. Moments later Hermione had Harry, Ron, Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Neville, and Luna all in the boy's dormitory.
"So um...why are we here exactly?" Neville said in his usual quiet voice.
"I'm glad you asked, we're making amends!" Hermione said, an unusual gleam in her eye, making the others look at her skeptically.