Getting To Know Them

Saying these seven teens were confused was an understatement. They all looked at Hermione again, waiting for her to explain. "Ok...Harry come up here" Hermione sighed out. Harry walked over and stood next to Hermione. "Ok tell everyone your full name, pronouns, sexuality, and um...something that you struggle with" Hermione smiled as Harry started to talk.
"Um, my name is Harry James Potter, I use he/him pronouns, I'm bisexual, and um" he paused, trying to decide what to say. "Iv been struggling with PTSD" he finished. The others smiled at him, asked about stuff, and suggested things. Like that it went on with every person.

"My name is Draco Narssisa Black, I use he/him pronouns, I'm gay, and I struggle with body dysphoria"

"I'm pansy Scarlet Parkinson, I use she/they pronouns, I'm a lesbian, and I struggle with a sensory processing disorder"

"Um, Blaise Elora Zabini, He/Him, bi, Anorexia"

"N-Neville David...Longbottom, I-i..use Him pronouns, I'm Gay, and um...Confidence"

"I'm Luna Elizabeth Lovegood!! I use They/It pronouns! I'm pansexual! And I struggle with social queues!"

"I'm Hermione Jean Granger, I use She/Her pronouns, I'm pansexual, and I'm Asexual and Demisexual!"

Sorry for the short chapter guys! ~Lex