Seven: Truth

"Omega."

"Hunter?"

"Omega," Hunter's voice sounded urgent.

"Hunter, I'm here!"

"Omega!"

"Hunter!"

Omega frantically looked around for her vod.

"Omega! Can you see me?" Hunter's voice came again.

Once again, the girl scanned her surroundings and this time, saw Hunter's faded outline.

"HUNTER!"

Omega bolted upright in her bunk. Sweat poured down her forehead, falling onto her blacks. "HUNTER!" 

"Omega?" a soft voice cut through her screaming. Echo sat down on her bunk, and held her close. "Are you okay?"

"I—yes. Sorry if I woke you up."

"You didn't. I was already awake."

Omega nodded, and swung out of her bunk. 

"Hey," Echo caught her arm. "Talk to me. I know you're hiding something. What happened in your nightmare?"

"It wasn't a nightmare. Nor was it a dream. I dunno how to explain it—I just know," Omega sighed.

"Hope you two are ready. I tried to get the General to let you guys off of missions for a little while, but he refused. I'm sorry—I tried," Ahsoka apologized coming into the room. 

"It's okay....I guess," Echo groaned. He smiled softly when Omega took his hand and the two walked with each other to the briefing room. 

***

The mission was to retrieve information that could lead to the destruction of the Rebellion.

As Wrecker, Ahsoka, Rex, Echo, and Omega ran through the Imperial facility, the latest one stopped. She closed her eyes, feeling the Force whispering to her.

Omega knew that she felt a familiar presence.

"Omega?" Ahsoka's gentle voice broke through.

"Wrecker, with me. Everyone else, keep the mission going," Omega ordered and ran off towards the prisons. She could feel everyone's confusion, but they all obeyed. 

Her feet were pounding on the metal grates below, and Wrecker's were shaking the ground. "Where 'we goin'?" the giant asked.

"I sense something—someone. I just hope I'm right," Omega painted. When she and her brother came to an intersection, they both stopped.

"Uh....where now?" Wrecker asked fearfully.

The female clone closed her eyes and let the Force guide her.

Forward....

Omega didn't say anything but ran. Ran as fast as she could with Wrecker behind her until the Force seemed to scream at her to stop.

The Clones were far away from their brothers and friend along with an exit.

"This cell," Omega spoke. What was the Force up too?

The girl opened the cell door only to gasp out in horror, her eyes widening as far as they could go.

Wrecker also gasped with horror and his eyes widened.

Tech was lying in a small pool of his own blood, burnt and unmoving.

"Oh no no no no no," Omega stuttered as she ran into the cell and examined her brother.

Through some miracle, his chest was slowly rising and falling even though it was ragged and short.

"Wrecker, he's alive. Barely, but alive. Can you carry him without moving to much?"

"I can do tha'."

"Good. I'll comm the others. We have to get back to the ship. I know enough to keep him from—from dying."

***

Weeks later, the medical droid who had been helping Tech came out to give the Clone's stasis. 

"We are unsure if he will make a full recovery, and we can't predict when he'll wake up, or if he'll wake up."

"He has to wake up!" Omega protested, tears slowly starting to fall. Wrecker picked up Omega and held her close, letting her sob into his armor. "He has to wake up."  

"He will....he's stubborn....he won't give up," Wrecker muttered. "I hope so" went unsaid. 

"He will wake up," Echo growled. 

Omega didn't remember much of what happened next. All that she really could know was that Echo and Wrecker left mumbling, and she was sitting next to Tech. She gently took her vod's hand, and stared at his pale face.

Omega slowly started drifting off, still holding her unconscious brother's hand. 

I'M SO SORRY THIS WAS SO SHORT!!!!!!!! I hope it was still enjoyable. 

I really wanted to get this out for you guys! 😩