Eleven: Slowly but Surely

Art credit goes to @/boots.exe on Instagram 

Crosshair had gotten into big trouble, seeing that Tech had escaped. Rampart and Tarkin were pissed, which left the sniper is big, big trouble. 

Like, torture as a punishment. 

Hunter wished he didn't have to watch, but he didn't want his younger brother to be alone. He knew it wasn't Crosshair who pulled that trigger anyways. Not even CT-9904. It wasn't Cad Bane either. 

Not for the first time, Hunter wished he could hug Crosshair, but knew it would only worsen his pain. At this moment, Crosshair slumped down, he back to the wall. If Hunter was alive, he'd kill every man working for the Empire.

***

Screaming, Omega threw her knife at one of the targets that was set up in the training room. And, of course, Echo heard. 

"Omega?" Echo sat down next to the girl. "What's wrong, ad'ika?" 

The blond looked up, the hair that she let grow out falling into her eyes. Pushing some of the gold locks away, she responded, "I just needed to let out some anger. This past year has been stressful."

Echo snorted. "You can say that again."

The young teen looked him in the eye, deadpan. "This past year has been osik."

Echo straightened up at that. "Who taught you that word?" he said nervously yet with annoyance. Omega raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm staring at him now. Might want to be more careful with your word choices if you don't want me to say them, shabuir," she added with a smirk. 

Echo's eyes widened. "You have gone too far! Don't say that word!"

The Jedi Padawan giggled without the humor. "Technically, I'm older than you." The cyborg scoffed.

"You have been spending too much time with Tech," he chuckled. 

"Well I have been helping him with his speech therapy or whatever it's called."

"Fair, fair. Now c'mon, We've been looking for you. You and Ahsoka are going to get your lightsaber crystal soon! You need to prepare."

Omega nodded before going to pull her knife out of the wall. As she did so, she paused, swearing that she could feel someone who wasn't there, someone who she knew.

Shaking her head, she thought that she must be imagining it. Stress must have been better to her. "Let's go see Tech," she declared. 

Echo smirked. "You want to see our vod'ika?" he chuckled. Omega got an evil smile on her face. "Of course, vod'ika," she giggled. 

Echo stared at her in shock. "Excuse me, how dare you!" he laughed.

"Seeing as I am technically the oldest, I have every right to call you vod'ika!" Omega argued with laughter, regretting her decision when Echo picked her up and started tickling her. 

"Hey! S-stop!" she laughed, Echo messing with her even more so. Eventually, Echo let the poor girl go, and the siblings walked to see Tech, who was still in the med-bay. And the sight they came too brought a huge smile to their faces.

Wrecker had placed himself on the bed, and Tech was snuggled against his chest. The giant held the youngest member of the Bad Batch with one arm and gently ran his hand through Tech curly, light-brown hair. The pilot seemed to be sleeping.

Wrecker seemed to have heard Echo's and Omega's "awws" for he looked up at them. "Tech had a nightmare and then had a panic attack. Kix helped 'em through it, but I could tell he was still scared."

Echo and Omega looked at each other sadly, before moving to snuggle close with their brothers. Echo laid to Tech's right, while Omega took Tech's left. Echo had put his only flesh arm around the smaller clone, and gave his hair a few ruffles before the cyborg drifted off. Wrecker followed suit, which left Omega the only one awake.

She spent the next twenty minutes thinking about what she wished could have happened: Order 66 not happening, but still finding her brothers, and happiness. Sure, they all had their happy moments, but Omega wished Hunter was there. She was surprised that she even wished Crosshair was there. 

Fives must have come in at some point while she was thinking, for the clone laid down next to his twin. Omega smiled. The Batch had been really welcoming to Fives, and they all seemed to like him. 

"Poor Rex," she thought with amusement. "He'll never get any sleep again." 

She hadn't fully forgiven Crosshair, but she knew that he wasn't responsible for his actions.

As Omega drifted off, a small smile formed. She had lost Hunter, but so had Tech, Wrecker, and Echo. If they could get back Crosshair, no, when they got back Crosshair, maybe things would get better.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAND that's a wrap!! I really hoped you all enjoyed following me with this story! I have enjoyed every moment of it!!!