Chapter 3

Soon after all the teasing I did stopped all the guys piled into the living room to watch some movie that one of the guys had brought over. I watched them put it in the player and I actually watched it for a few minutes until I noticed that it was like an R rated film with all the banging an stuff, I shook my head and walked down the small hallway to the main door where I looked out of the window to the front yard. I saw a few little cars and trunks that most likely belonged to the few boys that where all inside the house. I saw a small bobbed tail cat walk by slowly as it chased after something, I couldn't quite tell you what it was.

"Bethany, the boys will be up for a while and its 10:30 now I am going to go to sleep. I will get Kyle to start moving out all his stuff tomorrow." Amber said as he gave me a small smile.

"Why are you kicking him out of his room again?" I asked looking at her as I turned around to face her.

"Because at the moment he has the biggest room in the house, and I would really like you to have the room." Amber said as she rubbed her arm.

"Oh, I see." I said as I gave her a grateful smile.

"Well I will get Kyle a pillow and some blankets and he will have to sleep on the couch."

"How can he sleep on that tiny thing? It's so little and he is so....tall."

Amber laughed at what I said and then shrugged. She walked off up the stairs to grab a blanket and a pillow, brought it back down then went into her room where her husband was asleep. He had to wake up early and he kind of came in while we were eating lunch and passed out in his room and well never really came back out. I smiled and walked up the stairs and into the room. I changed into my new pj's, turned out the light, and tried very hard to walk to the bed. It was kind of hard after all I was in the dark and my phone and iPod where on the bed.

-In the middle of the night-

I rolled over and felt something very hard, and I know it couldn't be the wall because the wall was on the other side of me. I wanted to hit it to see if it was the wall and that I was just facing the wrong way. Wait a minute what if one of Kyle's friends was in the bed with me. Oh god! In a way I so wanted it but did he happen to you know take advantage of me? Oh god I so couldn't think of that, I just couldn't! I rolled over and looked at my cell phone it was 7:30 in the morning. I groaned a little and then rolled back over, with my cell phone in my hand and shown it over the body that was next to me.

OH MY GOD! Kyle is in the bed with me!