Chapter 34

Don’t you just hate it when you are so into something and then someone interrupts you? I was happy right where I was, in Kyle’s arms and in his car. But someone always has to mess that up. Soon after we moved to the car someone knocked on the window, both me and Kyle groaned as this happened he moved to the front seat and rolled down his dark tinted windows.

“Kyle!” Said a voice that seemed a little too happy. “I have been looking for you forever!”

“Well you found me.” He said as he wanted to roll up the window on the girl he was talking to.

“Don’t you have something that you want to ask me?” She said as she stuck her hand in the window and wiggled it in his face. I knew that hand; she was wearing that fake gold wrist band that Chase was going to give to me. It was Becca, oh god kill me now.

“No?” He said looking back to me with an apologetic smile. I nodded my head to let him know that I didn’t care; as he turned around I looked at that hand that was waiting on something.

“How rude Kyle!” She said as she pulled her arm back out of the window.

“What is it that I need to ask you Becca?” He said as he looked at her.

“You are supposed to be asking me to be your date to prom….. Duh!” She said with a smile in her voice as she popped her head in the window and planted a kiss right on him.

My mouth fell open at this and I ducked down so she wouldn’t see me, I almost wanted to cry. We were kissing no less than 10 minutes ago and he was already letting Becca kiss him. I didn’t hear anything else that they were talking about because I took his jock jacket and pushed it to my ears so I wouldn’t have to hear what was going on. I kind of wanted to jump out of the car and kick and make her where she was going to lose her ‘baby’.

As I thought of this the memory of finding my little brother not only killed by Simi beaten to death made that thought run right out of my head. I closed my eyes and rocked myself , I hadn’t had my eye closed long when Kyle climbed back over the seat and picked me up to set on his lap. “Baby are you okay?”

“Yeah why do you ask?” I said as I looked at him and gave him one big fake smile.

“Because you have tears in your eyes.” He said as he ran his finger under my eyes, which made my eyeliner smear.

“Oh, I didn’t know I was crying.” I said as I looked at him. “Kyle?”

“Yes baby?”

“Why did you let Becca kiss you?”

“I don’t know, but right as you were ducking down I pushed her away.” He said with a smile on his face.

“Did you ask her to be your date?” I said as I looked into his eyes. I was going to die if he told me yes, before I died I was going to run into the school and beat the crap out of her. Or maybe not, I will just die its easier.

“No, why would I need her when I have my date right here.” He said as he planted a kiss on my lips a couple of times. Soon after that there was another knock on the window, he groaned as he sat me down next to him and crawled back over the seat, and rolled down the window.

“I guess you don’t want to have your boys?”Said Chase’s voice.

“You have no right to take my boys. Where are they?” Kyle said as he looked at him.

Chase snapped his fingers and two muscular boys popped out of nowhere with the boys in their arms. I jumped over the front seat and jump out of the car door and ran over to them both, kissing the boys on their head and taking them from the two boys who were smiling as they watched me with my boys. I looked at the one who had Bug in his arms, “What is your name?”

“Brandon.” He said with a smile on his face.

I turned to the other boy that was holding Rico, “And you?”

“Cameron.” He said in a husky voice.

“You two, why are you working for him? You know its mean to take my boys right?” I said as I looked at both of them with a smile and then I walked off to my car and put the boys in their car seats and walked back over to them.

“He paid us $500 just to go take the boys and hold them tell he was done with you,” Brandon said as her looked down at his feet.

“Well you don’t mess with a mommy, okay?” I said as I knocked them both to the floor. Don’t ask me how I did it I just did, I started beating them up the best I could tell I was lifted off of them by Kyle. When I looked at the two boys who were laying on the ground my eyes filled with tears.

Brandon had a broken noise, a black eye, and his face was all bloody. Cameron had two black eyes, a broken noise, and somehow a broken finger. I didn’t feel right after I had done this, I wanted to burn my hands. The one that I should have been beating was Chase, he was the fool who was trying to mess up the happy ending me and Kyle were trying to have. Him and Becca, I looked over at Chase who had a smile on his now messed up face. Kyle had gotten him good.

He had a broken nose, black eye on his right eye, broken middle finger, and somehow his front teeth were punches out. He you were to look at Kyle he didn’t have a scratch on him from the fight not even a black eye, nothing was broken. That shows you how great of a fighter he is, I smiled to myself as Kyle put me back on the ground. I didn’t say anything I walked to my car and got in it. I didn’t say anything to Kyle or Chase I just drove off going back to Camellia’s house.

I picked up Rico and walked up to the door, I opened it with the spare key that they always had hid outside just in case they forget theirs at home, or in case they are too drunk to do anything. I walked in and put Rico in his play pin and walked back outside to get Bug and did the same thing with Bug, I walked into the kitchen to find Jason sitting at the table talking on the phone.

I didn’t say anything I just grabbed what I needed for me and the boys and walked back into the living room so I could feed the boys. After about 20 minutes there was a knock at the door, I knew Jason wouldn’t get it because he was probably talking to his college girlfriend. When I got to the door there was a lady standing there in a dress suit carrying a briefcase in one of her hands and a little paper in the other.