Chapter 43

Fransisco and I moved all the things from my car into the little house next door. It was just the right size for us four. It was a three bedroom house and I was hoping to move before the boys got any bigger. I walked outside and stood there watching as my baby cousin tried to play with the twins, it was just too cute. She was like three and the boys weren't even one yet.

My aunt walked back outside and picked up Kyle and then Rico and carried them back inside, with Lillian right behind her. I smiled but stayed sitting down on the front steps. The sun began to set, so I stood up and walked over to my aunt and uncles house, and was greeted by a warm welcome hug. from none other then Kyle's older brother.

"Hey, Xavier!" I said as I hugged him back. Xavier was tall about 6'2, in the Air Force, skinny as a tooth pick, with a little girl that loved him to death. Lillian's mother, Shay and him were planning to get married in less then a week.

"Crazy, I am here to get married." Xavier said as a chuckle came from him.

"Time flies when you have little ones of your own." I said as I looked to the floor where Rico and Kyle were.

"You have kids?" He asked as he looked at me with a shocked face.

"Yes, sir." I said as Imoved past him and stood next to the two on the floor. "These two are mine."

"They are so cute!" Xavier said as he picked up Kyle. "What are their names?"

"The one you are holding is Kyle, and that one down there is Ricardo."

"They are just so cute!" He said swing Kyle around.

I smiled at him as I leaned down and picked up Rico. I bounced him on my hip as I watched Xavier play with Kyle. Why couldn't Kyle be like this? It's like he is afraid to actually see that he has two little boys, that look just like him. I wish Kyle and Xavier could switch places, that would be a little weird. I was pulled out of my thoughts and Xavier pulled me in the to kitchen with him.

"Are you hungry Beth?" My aunt called.

"A little." I said as I looked at Xavier, who looked like he wanted to tell me something.

"Get what ever you want out of the ice box!" She yelled from the living room.

"Okay!" I yelled back as I moved over towards the fridge, Xavier grabbed my arm from across the table and turned me to face him. "What?"

"Kyle is looking for you." He said as he let go of the tight grip that he had on me.

"Okay." I said as I turned to face the fridge. I turned to look at him fastly. "You didn't tell him where I am did you?"

"Acctually I did." He said as he looked at me with confusen in his face. "I didn't know you two were fighting."

"It's just a little fight." I said with a smile on my face to show him that it was all okay.

"How long are you staying here?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said as I looked back at him.

"Will you and the boys be at the wedding?" He asked as he pulled out a plate for me.

"I don't know Xavier." I said as I fixed my plate, and put the stuff all back in to fridge.

I finished eating with Xavier talking to be about random stuff. I washed my plate and cup and put it back up where it was supposed to go, I picked up Rico from the couch where he was sleeping and walked out the door. I walked into the house to find Fransisco passed out on the couch, I smiled and walked down the hall way to the room that we had made the boys. I layed Rico down in his crib and walked back to the house, as I opened the door there stood Xavier with Kyle in his arms.