Chapter 40

Next time Kyle caught my eye, him and Becca were locking lips in the corner. Kyle was all over her and my heart broke a little as I watched them trying to swallow each other’s faces’. Kimberly was to my left beating her head on the counter top of the nearby bar. “Kimmy, please stop. You are going to hurt yourself!”

“Who cares?” I heard her mumble through her hair.

“I do, Kimmy you can find someone better that that loser Zach.” I said as I turned my attention back to her and rubbed her back.

“No, I won’t!” She whined.

“Yes, yes you will.”

“Don’t lie to me.” Kimberly said as tears poured down her face, she was now facing me. “Your life is prefect, you have two beautiful boys, an ex boyfriend who still wants you and just won’t seem to stop thinking about you, and a boy who is madly in love with you and wants to be with you and his two boys.”

I laughed as she said these things to me, “If only that was how it was, look at my so loving baby daddy.” I said as I pointed to him and Becca.

I heard Kimberly gasp as she looked towards the spot that I was pointing at that held Kyle and Becca, I nodded my head a little bit because I could feel her eyes on me now. “I have one hell of a jacked up life.”

“Beth, I didn’t know.” She said as she looked at me.

“It’s okay, I am kind of use to it now.” I said as I looked over at her with the biggest and fakest smile on my face, I knew she could tell I was faking it but she wasn’t going to make me brake down into tears at my own birthday party, although I kind of already want to.

“Yeah.” She said as she grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, we were like this for a few minutes until a deep voice interrupted us.

“Excuse me.” Said the voice said.

“Yes?” I spoke looking to the tall figure that was standing in front of us.

“What are you two beautiful ladies like you doing here all alone?” He spoke as he looked at us with lust filled eyes. “How about a dance?”

“There is two of us and one of you.” I said looking at him with a smile on my face. “How would that work?”

“I have a friend that is head over heels for her.” He said as he pointed to Kimberly with a smirk on his face.

“Who?” she asked as she looked at him.

“Zach.” He said as he looked from her to me and smiled.

Kimberly and I looked at each other with a shocked expression on both of our faces; I blinked a couple of times and looked at Kimmy who was kind of almost in tears. “Kim, if you go and dance with him you have to be nice.”

“I will.” She said with a little bit of venom in her voice.

“How about a dance?” Spoke Zach as he popped out of nowhere and walked up to Kimberly, I pushed her off her seat towards him and they both walked towards the dance floor and disappeared in the crowd of dancing couples.

“How about a dance, birthday girl?” Spoke the boy that was standing in front of me. He was kind of scaring me due to the fact that I couldn’t tell who he was, I shrugged and stood up from the bar stool that I was sitting at. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into the middle of the dance floor.

“You seem to know my name, but I don’t know yours.” Is aid as I looked up at him, just barely making out his hair.

“My name is Forrest.” He said spinning me around.

“How do you know me?” I asked as I looked up at him.

“I was there when you moved in with Kyle.” He said as he smiled, he could tell I was trying to see his face but he was staying in the dark making sure I didn’t see his face.

“So you know about everything that has happened?” I asked as I looked at him, I could make out his light greenish blue eyes.

“Yeah.” He said as he pulled me closer to him. “Your still beautiful, the same as the first time I meet you.”

“Oh hush, your making me blush.” I spoke as I put my free hand to my now red hot cheek and looked to the floor.

“Beth?” He said into my ear.

“Hmm?” I said as a shiver went up and down my spine, from him being that close to me.

“Will you go on a date with me?” He said once again in my ear.

“I looked up at him from his chest, which I just noticed I was at. “Uhh, do you really think that’s the best?”

“Why wouldn’t it be?” He asked as he moved a piece of my hair out of my eyes.

“I don’t know.” I said shrugging and looking back to the floor.

“Kyle doesn’t love you, he doesn’t treat you right. Look he’s with another girl, in fact she is pregnant with his child.” He said as he looked at me. I wanted to cry but I held my ground, I didn’t want this random person I have only meet once to see me cry just because the one guy I am actually in love with his trying to suck in the face of another girl instead of mine.

“I can’t help what he is.” I said in a low voice.

“You can’t help that he is a two timing man whore, who doesn’t know what he has when he has it!” Forrest spat, I could hear the venom running through his voice with every word he was saying to me.

I stayed silent as the music we were dancing to was coming slowly to an end. I got a tap on my shoulder, I turned to meet the gaze of an almost in tears Camellia. “Have you seen Zach?”

“No.” I said shaking my head and looking around me, like I had no idea where he was.

“My date left me.” Camellia said as she was about to break down into tears.

“Have you looked everywhere?” I asked her as I looked at my phone.

“Yes.” Cam said through tears “I even went into the men bathroom looking for him, And to the back of the club to see if he was outside smoking pot again.”

I turned to Forrest who was just standing behind me. “Excuse me.”

With that me and Cam left to wonder about, to tell you the truth I wasn’t really helping her look for Zach. I knew where he was, I was more or less looking for Kyle. Kimberly had send me a text a few minutes ago telling me that her and Zach where in a hotel room telling me not to worry. WAIT! A HOTEL!?

Cam was in tears, while my mind was trying to comprehend why Zach would have taken Kim to a hotel. My mind wondered off of my best friend and wondered back to Kyle and Becca, Where was Kyle and Becca?! My phone began to buzz, so I took it out seeing that it was a text message from Kyle I popped the screen up fastly to see what he had to say.

Looks Like I have won.  –Becca<3

Tears began to form in my eyes, I had lost Cam somewhere in the crowd and I wasn’t going to go look at her. She was too busy looking for Zach. I ran out of the warehouse and down the street without a destination in mind, I just knew I needed to get away and quickly. Soon I wound up at a door that I hadn’t been at in years.