Chapter 38

"Mais qu'est-ce que tu fais?" (What the hell are you doing?) I asked as Kimmy and Camilla pulled me up the stairs and into Cam bathroom.

"Taisez-vous, nous sommes de fixer votre maquillage." (Hush, we are fixing your makeup.) Kimmy and Cam said as the set me in the chair and started to do my make up.

"Why?" I asked as I set there with my eyes closed.

"Because, you are about to go out and me and Kimmy do your makeup and hair better then you do half the  time." Cam said as she finished what she was saying.

"I thought you were only doing my makeup?" I asked as i looked over at the place where Kimmy was supposed to be.

"We have to do both." Cam said as she finished my makeup, she started on my hair. I always loved it when people played with my hair. After a few minutes Kimmy pushed me out the bathroom door and into my room.

"Put your dress on!"Kimmy yelled through the door. I turned around in the room to look for my dress, I smiled to myself as I walked over to my dress to find it laid it out. My shoe's were laying in a box next to my dress and I found a dark blue rose on my dress along with a note.

Be my prom date? -Kyle

I smiled, as I read the note. I put it on my bed side table and stepped into my dress and put on my heels, i ran into the bathroom to check myself. When I noticed that all my hair was in my place and my makeup was all fine, I walked out of my room to find my to best friends waiting on me. Cam had a short red dress on, Kimmy was in a short strapless dark purple dress that is short in the front and then long in the back. To tell you the truth she really looked good in purple.

The both wrapped their arm through mine and we walked down the stairs, at the second to last step Cam was meet by Zach. Kimmy was still holding on tight to me, she had a death glare planted on Cam and I am pretty sure she was digging her nails into my arm. It was hurting me, Kyle grabbed me and pulled me into a hug, but I was pulled away from him by Kimmy who wouldn't let me go.

Kyle looked at me with a funny face, and then he followed the arm that was connected to me. I nodded my head to Cam and Zach who was making Kissie face's at one another, he nodded his head and I knew he understood why she was hanging onto me like a lost puppy.Kyle just smiled and took my other arm leading me and Kimmy out of the door and the the giant hummer limo.

"Why is there a limo out here?" I asked turning to Kyle who had a smile on his face.

"Because, This is our ride." He spoke as he left my arm to open the door for me and Kimmy. We both climbed into the limo and walked all the way to the back. Kyle jumped up in the limo causing it to shake a little, he had a smile on his face and then it turned into a frown.

"Why are you back there?" He said as she looked at me and Kimmy. "Kimmy! Why are you crying?"

I looked over at Kimmy who was now silently crying,"Kimmy?"

"I.....I....I am sorry." She slowly spoke as she wiped away her tears, her eyeliner and mascara went along with her tears that were now spread across her face.

"Kimmy, I know its hard to see them like that." I spoke into her ear as I pulled her into a hug.

"But she knew I liked him!" She said through tears, after a few minutes I got her to calm down I fixed her makeup. In climbed Cam and Zach, and soon we were off. I haven't figured out where we were heading but I wasn't going to ask, I was busy with my own thoughts and trying to hold Kimberly together while she was watching the boy of her dreams kissing one of her best friends.