surprise!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/286809334?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=TheOdoziaku&wp_originator=roNO710bxWrpcWz7Xeef5Wq1WL4OMV16dsYIraQ4AuJJmlAvXUoFqu%2BGcaduMZp1O3Hc9FnLWc%2FEqU%2FoNQiAba8SqgMzBaMtgEPCxFaCGFM3f6DigUTU2lXA7vK%2BE0Um

It has been over a year since Joshua Phillips chose The Orion Project and murdered his own father. Amidst ruling as new leader and keeping the balance between all organizations in the prestigious Lagos State University, Joshua finds himself in the middle of a new war. Over a year since former president of the student union was found dead; strangled and left with a mysterious note, the killer strikes again and this time, taking the life of Joshua's third in command.

The Orion boss suddenly rinds himself in the middle of a dangerous puzzle, one that forces him to work the extra mile to solve. Enter Ninah Adams, the new transfer student in his class who seems to know more than she lets on. The two of them team up to work to catch the murderer.

But all odds are against Joshua and his name isn't the only thing about to be dragged into the mud, if the killer can help it — his very dead body.

The prologue to the sequel of The Orion Project is out now!!! The books is on my profile, not sure if that link will work but add the book to your reading lists, read the prologue, vote, comment and scream at me because I just murdered one of the characters you know.