acknowledgments

I don't know what to say, at all. The ORION Project has been a journey,  a long ass one that I've struggled through and now we're at an end, all thanks to you, yes you, you've brought me here, you read these words when I thought no one else would and for this, y'all are the real MVP.

I love you guys so so much. I want to give y'all a big hug for staying with me, for choosing this story out of a thousand awesome ones. At the beginning of this year, TOP only had 77 reads and 20 votes, yes, 77 and now, we have over 5k reads and 1k votes. The ORION Project has been featured twice, once on AmbassadorsNG and the other on the official Wattpad page. This is all because of you, not me.

I hope you didn't hate the ending too much, I hope you'll be back for the spin off book (yes, there's one) and I hope you can do one last thing for me. Leave a review right here, tell me what you loved, tell me what you hated, what you wished had happened. I want to hear it all.

Now here, I can do something for you, you could ask me questions concerning this book, anything you like, could be serious or not, I want to hear it. You can also ask about the second book coming (Joshua's the main character BTW)

PS, before I go, I've got fun facts.

1. An early idea of The ORION Project was first called "All The Stars Emerge". It was supposed to be about Tamika and Tolu.

2. ORION is my longest book till date, with over 120,000 words.

3. At least three characters from my other books have made cameos in this book, Nehemiah from Goldfish Bowl, Tega from The Good, The Bad and Kafi and another unnamed character from my upcoming adult fantasy.

4. The song, Cruel Summer inspired this book. Plus I also got the idea from a dream I had.

Thank you once again, I hope to see you soon :):)