introduction

welcome to the orion project, nice to meet everybody reading this, I'm Blessing, known as KweenKlara to my friends and the Wattpad community.

Some of you might have read some of my other works, like Infestation and A crown of thorns. This is something new, something I have never written or thought about, it's partly based on my own years as a diploma student in the university, it is partly based on my university, its traditions, students and environment and mostly based on my inability to write anything remotely mundane, hence the secret organization stuff.

TOP is a mixture of new adult fiction, adventure, mystery and thriller, most specifically a political thriller with a hint of sci-fi. I'm very much stoked to be writing this for. Coming very soon.

With TOP, I hope to create something better than everything I have ever written. Your support keeps me going and I continue to appreciate it.

It's going to be fabulous, so stick around for the beginning and the end. Word count speaking, it's going to be the longest book I have ever written, with each chapter about two thousand five hundred words at least.

***

Began: Tueday, August 27th 2019.
Ended: Wednesday, November 4th 2020.

***

Dedications

This piece of work is dedicated to my dysfunctional but amazing family.

Dedicated to everyone who has ever supported me, to anyone who has ever loved my works.

Finally, it is dedicated to the city of Lagos, my home.

***

Warning

Contains elements of violence, use of profanities and drug use. This book depicts anxiety and mental illness, things that should be talked about not ignored. The main character suffers from anxiety, another character is diagnosed with ADHD.

It also digs through family relations and dabbles a bit in university politics and its inner workings. A lot of research and experience forms the base of this work, feel free to point out anything inaccurate. Also, this work is purely fictional, there's nothing here that exists in reality, as far as I know, ORION does not exist IRL.

Because this work is set in Nigeria, there will be some words in other languages like Yoruba or vernacular. Also, a character is Asian, I wanted to expand and be diverse with this book.

***

Playlist

Cruel summer | Taylor Swift
Believer | Imagine Dragons
Issues | Julia Michaels
DNA | Kendrick Lamar
Hot girl summer | Megan thee stallion feat. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
Scatter | Fireboy DML
Secret and lies | Ruelle
Beautiful people | Ed Sheeran feat. Khalid
We own it | Wiz khalifa & 2 Chainz
Young, dumb and broke | Khalid
get well soon | Ariana Grande
The lucky one | Taylor Swift
Tennis court | Lorde
The love club | Lorde
White teeth teen | Lorde
Gone | Charli XCX, Christine and the Queens