Arrivel

The autobots arrived in Japan ready to search for the decepticon activity they've been informed of they currently were at a field that they were dropped off at.

Sideswipe: so he came at me and the BAM! I shot him in the face. I'm telling you I'm good at this.

Bumblebee: Why the fuck you lying?

Sideswipe: I will rip out your radio.

Dino: this sure is entertaining.

Ratchet was with optimus and ratchet look at optimus worried. "Is everything alright optimus? You haven't said a word sense the battle."

Optimus: no I am not alright. I am not proud of what I've become.

Ratchet: war changes people. Sentinel for example. But I know within my spark, you will not turn on us.

Optimus: perhaps you are right. Autobots, we may have won this war but it's far from over. With megatron still alive it's only a matter of time before he attacks with a greater army.

Ratchet: I'm get a decepticon sighting. On in a town called kuoh, and another a couple miles from here.

Optimus: wreckers, go to kuoh. Warpath, breakaway with me.

Ironhide: what do we do optimus?

Optimus: stay here until our return.

Roadbuster: Ay, optimus. Me body don't feel so good.

Ratchet: I'll take a look at you.

Optimus: very well. Autobots, roll out.

They transform and drive off leaving the others behind. "Something isn't right." Ironhide said.

Ratchet: why is that?

Ironhide: who spotted the decepticons? And how did they send it to you.

Sideswipe: now that I think about it, It is kinda odd.

Bumblebee: the calm before the storm.

Meanwhile a helicopter passes above some trees. "Prime and his autobots are on the move, they can be here any moment."

"The prime will be mine. You can have whatever is left." Said someone through the coms.

"What about Megatron?" The robot stayed silent before responding

"What about Megatron?" The robot stayed silent before responding. "Give me his location."

"the abandoned church in kuoh." The robot transformers and drives forward.

It was getting dark and optimus, breakaway and warpath were confused on where this decepticon could be. "Ratchet, we have reached the outskirts of the city. Have the wreckers completed there mission?"

Ratchet: negative prime. Something doesn't seem right, We lost contact with them a few moments ago, and there is no sign of any decepticons.

*Moments ago*