White dragon

Megatron: I will unify this world!

Megatron's pointed his shotgun at a captured white armored devil he was beaten up badly.

"You will never win." He says megatron heard enough and shot him through the chest killing him his body fell to the floor. "Get this disgusting flesh bag out my sight."

*hours before*

"What!?" Said the devil king a little puzzled about the information his sister revealed to him.

Rias: I worry that a direct assault will cost a retaliation. Deaths could be in the thousands.

Her brother sat there scratching his chin. "We'll get the white dragon to deal with this. He may be able to convince them he's on there side and take them out."

Rias: brother... forgive me for speaking against you but.. I feel like my pawn could do it.

"You guys got your ass kicked by a one eyed robot." He said in a straight face.

"Vali! Get your ass in here!" Said the devil king.

Vali walks in and stands there. "What do you want." He said.

"First off, watch the attitude. Second, I need you to do something."

*meanwhile*

The autobots were hiding out in a dense forest away from everyone they mostly sat around and kept there guard up.

The ones that were there were hound, drift, crosshairs, ratchet and ironhide.

Hound: glad that your still alive.

Ratchet: thanks hound.

Ironhide: I hope optimus gets here soon.

Crosshairs: any sign of the others?

Ratchet: there life signals are still online. My only guess this that they are in hiding.

They start getting static from a radio station they set up and crosshairs walks up to it. "What's this about." He starts to tune the frequency and a voice comes through.

Soundwave: all decepticons. It is time to come out of hiding, track this transmission and meet us at our base. Lord Megatron's orders. Soundwave out.

Hound: that doesn't sound good.

*meanwhile*

Vali was flying through the air and he lands at the coordinates. "So they told everyone to come here. I wonder where everyone is."

It was a warehouse and vali stares at it. "No way that many can fit in there. Unless they are underground."

He hears vehicles and planes and vali turns around to see an army of vehicles they all transform and stand there. "Why is there a human." Said one of them.

Vali: I would like to join your cause.

"Not the first human to ask us that." Said one of them. "You'll have to speak to lord megatron, come with us."

Vali: how can so many of you fit in that warehouse.

"It's underground." Said one of them.

Vali: oh..

He follows them inside the warehouse and they all go down an secret elevator one by one.

Vali makes it to the bottom and is amazed long hallways and rooms it looked like a whole base.

Vali: impressive.

"Yes very." He turns around and sees one of them towering over him.

" He turns around and sees one of them towering over him