On the run

Bumblebee, sideswipe, Roadbuster and Dino have been hiding out together for awhile now.

They are currently trying to find optimus but due to them not having access to technology that ratchet has it has been a difficult time pin pointing his location.

Optimus wouldn't pick up when one of them called him through coms the only time when the group heard there leader was when he was talking to ratchet and the others.

When Roadbuster asked where prime was he said to him. "Do not come for me. It's better that we remain split, to avoid detection." He told Roadbuster.

Dino: why don't we just wait for our orders?

Sideswipe: not a chance, I'll rather be cooped up with the boss bot then stay another moment in hiding.

Bumblebee nodded in agreement also the bug looks different he was more black then yellow and his vehicle mode was also different.

Dino: I'm tired of all waiting.

Roadbuster: would you just shut up, son. I'm trying to concentrate, and I can't if you keep blabbering your mouth.

Roadbuster continued to type on a computer and that's when Optimus's location appeared. "I've got it lads! He's in some town called kuoh."

Bumblebee clapped his hands and pointed at Roadbuster. "Finally we're leaving." Said Dino.

They all transformed and drove out of the warehouse they were staying in and drove down the streets as fast as possible knowing that it was only a matter of time that they got caught so they had to make this trip fast passing through red lights and jumping down a bridge into an empty canal and using the sides of the canal to jump out and land back on the road.

They flew pass a sign that said "welcome to kuoh" and they drove down the very empty streets before they started seeing humans wearing identical clothing. "What's going on here." Said bumblebee through his radio.

Roadbuster: just keep going, before someone spots us. In case you forgot I'm covered in guns.

Sideswipe: it says his location is somewhere around that big building.

Sideswipe moved his tires to the direction of the school and they all turn. "There's no way we're going in, we'll be spotted in seconds." Said Dino.

Roadbuster: we can try going through the back,
let's go.

He reversed and turned around and drove down the street with the others behind him they turn right and followed the fence of the school they all transform and jump the fence before closing in onto primes location. "It says he's in here." Said Roadbuster.

Bumblebee opens the door to the shed and they all see there leader in truck mode his windows damaged and scratches on the paint. "I told you all to stay hidden." Said prime.

Sideswipe: no way was I going to wait that long.

Optimus: you should have listen to my orders. Go before someone spots us.

Dino: he's in a bad mood I guess.

"And where exactly can we go?" Said Roadbuster in a frustrated tone. "Meet up with the others. They are located in a forest a couple cycles from here." Said optimus.

Sideswipe: what about you?

Optimus: I endanger you all if I come. I must remain here.

Dino: yeah, yeah, we get it.

They all jump the fence and transform back into there vehicle forms.

*timeskip*

Issei opens the shed door and looks at optimus who's in his truck form.. "Hey optimus." Said issei. "Greetings." He replied.