Marco's Backstory

Marco 's Background :

" IF YOU FUCKING PULL THAT SHIT AGAIN ILL PUT A BULLET STRAIGHT THROUGH YOUR HEAD" Marco screamed through the house chasing his little brother who somehow got a hold of his gun . "MARCO DON'T USE THAT LANGUAGE WHILE ME AND YOUR FOUR YOUNGER SIBLINGS ARE AROUND, now what happened?"
"Eli took my fucking gun again even though I locked the fucking room" Marco said to his mother kinda proud of his little brother "ELIJAH SEBASTIÁN FRANCISCO WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT GOING INTO MARCO'S OFFICE"
As Elijah got told off his older brother stuck his tongue out and made an L shape with his fingers and placed it on his own forehead "AND IF YOU EVEN THINK YOUR GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU ARE SADLY MISTAKEN YOUNG MAN NOW GO UP TO YOUR ROOM AND NO PHONE FOR A MONTH" Elijah was so upset with his mother he didn't even think about what he was saying " YOU KNOW WHAT MOM I WISH IT WAS YOU WHO LEFT US INSTEAD OF DAD . HE WOULDN'T CARE IF I TOOK THE GUN" then he ran upstairs . Both Marco and his mother's face changed Marco's face changed from laughter to 'this boy gonna die' face and his mother's changed from anger to hurt . She burst out crying and Marco rushed upstairs to his brother's bedroom and started banging on the door "OPEN UP YOU PEICE OF SHIT , YOU HAVE SOME REAL NERVE SAYING THAT TO MAMA!" And Marco's mother was getting comforted by her 4 children ( yes she had 6 kids)

Marco's father was ...well why don't we just say he's not the best father ever

As a child Marco being the oldest sibling means he had to take care of his 5 siblings plus himself. Now you might be asking where are his parents?  well his mother at the time was quite sick so she was resting and his father was with some woman cheating on Marco's mother but the thing is she already knew she just acted like she didn't so her and her kids don't go homeless and can eat a proper meal ( just like the song " Daddy issues - The neighbourhood" love that song) and after his father was finished with his 'girlfriend' he comes home drunk. Now normally people talk about when a father is drinking he becomes abusive (and if you have been through that or are going through that I'm so sorry. It will get better but try talking to someone you trust it seriously could be any one you trust . They . Will . Help . I promise you) but no Marco's father comes home and starts talking about how proud he is of his kids ( kinda like that song "wish you were sober but instead of the woman it's a father ) but the next day when they bring it up. He denies he said anything. And that lead his kids and wife to become depressed. When he found out that his wife knew he was cheating on her he got up and left . Leaving her to take care of 6 kids but at that time Marco was at a mature mindset quicker than any kid and he helped his mother look after his siblings. That caused them to bond more and have a very close relationship like best friends who were always there.
He was 10.
That was 20 years ago
He is now 30

Idk what to do for Marco's backstory so I did this I literally just started this story today so I have some ideas but if you have some to feel free to write it down

Love you all Katie.

Word Count: 614