4.

Marco's POV

As I drove to my workplace, parked and handed my keys at the valet and went inside. I Saw my best friend Angelo Sinclair , but he goes by Paolo ( Don't ask me why , he just does ) anyway he came up to me , and we did our handshake. He told me the boss wants us . 'Great' I  thought 'time to start a fight with the old man' . We walked to the bosses office ( Paolo follows me everywhere) . 

When we arrived at the door and walked in to see my boss Mr . Diez in his chair staring at his computer with an amused look on his face which quickly changed to and stern but also guilty face  when he seen us enter his Office .

" Mr. Francisco !  , Mr Sinclair ? umm...
have a seat please" . We sat on the chairs wondering why the fuck we were here . " I have a new mission for you Mr Francisco , Mr Sinclair do you have to be here ?". " yes .I .do" Paolo said in a childlike manor. " Well Mr Francisco it has come to my attention that you have a personal relationship with the target , am I correct ?".He asked as he slid the file towards me, I picked up the file to see who my target is , it is Kristin Blair Marco's cheating ex girlfriend.

Marco looked up from the file with rage in his eyes as memories of that night flooded in "I'LL DO IT !" Marco screamed standing up and slamming the file on the table as he dose so , "Mr Francisco there is one more thing you need to know before continuing" " NOPE IM DOING IT NOW " Marco screamed as he left Mr Diaz office .

Oh god he's an idiot .

Word count : 290