1.

Crystal's POV

"Holy Fucking Shit" I had the same nightmare again where I heard the gun shot, where I saw there bodies drop, where I screamed for them to open there eyes.

But they didn't.

I got out my bed and went to my bathroom attached to my bed room when I got in the shower I thought about my life. As I scrub the shampoo into my hair I thought about the fact that I have this big mansion (pic up top) but I only have me and Zeus my Doberman to enjoy it with . Ehh what can you expect when you shoot all your 'friends' cause there all backstabbing bitches and bastards .

If you're wondering what happened basically all Crystal's friend sold her out to an enemy mafia leader (Not Marco) and cause of this she has a scar on her thigh now from a stab wound that she feels quite insecure about ( also if you are insecure about scars just remember: Scars don't show you lost the battle , but they tell a story )(your amazing the way you are) she also has a scar on her bottom lip from sparring with her coach .( he's like our brother don't worry) she got out her shower and wrapped a towel around her body( also I'm not describing her appearance so imagine she looks like you) and looked into the mirror examining her lip scar .She brushed her teeth then Crystal grabbed a while button down long sleeve shirt and black stocking along with a black pencil skirt and black heels and blazer and put her long hair in a bun with a pencil through it (if you have short hair just leave it) ( also this is her so called 'innocent look')
She put on some light makeup and went downstairs she said hello to Zeus let him out to do his business while she made his food when Zeus came in she gave him his food and water then leaved and started walking to her black Lamborghini she got in and headed straight for work but what she didn't know was today her life was about to change

Also the two before were backstories so this is the first chapter . As always please give me suggestions if you think it will go well with the story
Love you all Katie

Word count : 394