3.

Crystal POV

As I walk into my workplace I'm greeted by the receptionist Susan . She's quite on the old side and I'm afraid she'll be leaving us soon , her and I get along very well  and she lives alone as her grandson has a family and doesn't come around anymore so it'll be sad to see her go into retirement ( ha you thought she was gonna die . Hahahaha so gullible.  But she will die soon  . Bye bye Susan nice knowing ya ) anyways as I passed a coughing Susan with a quick ' hope you get better' even tho you won't and went to my office.  I opened my computer went to my files and it showed I had a new e-mail from another millionaire who wants to kill someone ( they become so bored they hire someone kill someone just for the fun of it) I clicked onto who I was gonna kill and I immediately became more aware of what is on my screen. ' Kristin Blair' no it has to be a different Kristin . So I pressed onto who I was targeting and I saw my ex- best friend " I'm going to kill her" I thought with a slight smirk on my face . But I saw that the requirement was I had to work with Marco Francisco , my smirk dropped . I despite him , oh god do you get that feeling where you just want to grab there head and snap it , or slit there throat and watch them fall to the floor gasping for air and watch there eyes roll to the back of there head . That's what I want to do to him. But if I work with him  I get revenge, I can do what I've been dreaming of  , I can kill Kristin Blair .  I pressed 'Accept Mission' even though I hate Marco Francisco, I hate Kristin more and I couldn't stop myself from accepting. But now I have to work with fucking Marco Francisco.

Sorry I have been away I'm focusing on my Nat 5's in school
I'm working to become a Primary Teacher so I'm focusing on that but I will try to add more soon.

Also sorry it's a but short I'm doing this at my break and it doesn't last long .

Anyways I will try to post more parts soon

🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨🥰✨
Btw I'm bored out my mind 🥰✨

Word Count - 386