2 .

Marco's POV
After all Marco's family shit is done for the day he started getting ready for work . Even as the mafia leader he still has a boss ( I know it sucks)  so he undressed himself and went into his shower and did the same thing as Crystal. Think about his life . Here's the thing you don't know about Marco but you could probably guess is that he's a womaniser . Yea I know big shocker. Anyway back to the story .  Marco thinks about all the woman he slept with . Him doing this thinks it brings him happiness and it does a bit of happiness and a bit of pleasure . Hell there's probably children around the world who doesn't know who there dad is hell they don't know there dad is a FUCKING MAFIA LEADER but I'm getting ahead of myself. Marco leaves the shower , dries himself of and changes into a white polo shirt with a black tie ( he can't tie a tie so he asks his mum) black dressing trousers ( if your confused, I'm British and we call 'pants' ' trousers' just so you know) with a black designer belt and his work shoes , he fixes his hair and brushes his teeth after he had breakfast and says good bye to his mother and siblings and gets in his black Bugatti Divo ( I love that car ) and drives to work . And had no idea what is waiting for him.

Hi it's Katie I have nothing to say so I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Bye

Word count : 258