𝐢𝐢 . 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐛𝐨𝐲

' i'll pick you up, drive you around. i'll show you how to fall in love '

 i'll show you how to fall in love '

...

instagram !

therealtoria: i'm a better artist than wilbur

comments . . .

wilbursoot: no you aren't also that's my guitar 😐
therealtoria: yes i am and u know it
wilbursoot: also will you ever give me credit for taking your photos?
therealtoria: u know i won't <3

georgenotfound: without a doubt
wilbursoot: HEY >:(
therealtoria: GOGY ALWAYS SPEAKING FACTS

karljacobs: the posters are amazing.
therealtoria: ily.

user1: when r we getting a collab with u and wilbur
wilbursoot: never if she doesn't give me credit for taking her photos

in real life!

"you know we could just stop having a conversation in the comments because were literally sitting right next to each other," my (don't tell him i said this un)problematic best friend shouted at me.

"yeah but like, what's the fun in talking?" i scrunched up my face and threw a pillow at him. i quickly jumped up knowing he'd chase me and ran into my room. laughing uncontrollably, i tried closing the door but wilbur's strength overpowered mine and the door flew open. i saw a tall figure jump and tackle me onto the bed and we both exploded into laughter. this has become a frequent thing (given you couldn't already tell).

we stayed on the bed laughing until we calmed ourselves down and decided to put outer banks on and chill together. it's our favourite show and (probably) our fifth time re-watching it. wilbur put his arm around my shoulder and laid his head on top of mine as my head rested on his shoulder.

a few hours after binge watching outer banks we decided to stop as it was already quite late in the afternoon.

"soo, what do you want to do?" i asked as i turned around to face the messy brunette boy.

"you know i'm bad with decisions," he glared at me.

"yes but i want you to make one for once, i'm running out of ideas," i giggled.

"fine, OH let's go to the carnival!" he exclaimed. god, sometimes he acts like such a child. but as i am also childish, i agreed and clapped my hands out of excitement. we both went and got ready for the carnival as we we're both pretty much in our pyjamas. i had clothes at wilbur's house because i'm over at his way more than i should be. once we we're ready he got the car (because i couldn't drive) and we headed to the carnival. wilbur always knew carnivals were one of my favourite places to go to.

i plugged my phone into the aux and rhinestone eyes by gorillaz started playing so i began to hum along to the music. eventually a very stubborn wilbur decided to join in with the humming which eventually turned into singing and dancing together.

we finally got to the carnival and we both ran straight to our favourite thing, the cotton candy. wilbur decided to buy loads of the stuff but i wasn't complaining. i just didn't know how we were going to finish all of it. i started laughing when he showed up with the many boxes of cotton candy piled up in his arms.

"one for you m'lady," he chuckled and handed me one of many of the boxes of the pink goodness.

"thankyou kind sir for this valuable item," i answered. we both giggled and started eating some cotton candy until we were stuffed. after we finished the sweet fluff we decided to play some games. we played the get the ball in the clown's mouth game first because i am (and will always be) the reigning champion of it.

"yes! i got the best score out of us two again!" i teased wilbur.

"hey this is just based on luck," he crossed his arms and turned away in frustration.

"no, it's clearly a game based on skill, and you have none," i made him giggle with my comment. he could never keep a straight face around me. next, we decided to play the balloon popping game. wilbur was so much better than me at that game. he kept winning every round which was infuriating as i was really competitive.

we played a few more games, mainly ones i was good at because wilbur knew i despised losing, then we ended up going on some of the rides. i'd always been scared of going on rides that weren't waterslides so wilbur always helped me with the anxiety of it.

whenever we got on a ride wilbur grabbed my hand and squeezed it so i knew he was there. if i ever got scared i'd squeeze his hand and he'd squeeze mine back for reassurance. it was a small act of kindness but he knew it helped a lot.

"well it wasn't so bad now was it?" wilbur looked down at me as i was stuffing more cotton candy into my mouth. i let out a muffled 'mhm' in response as we kept walking out of the carnival grounds back to our car. he just chuckled at the sight of me (still) eating the teeth rotting candy.

it was really late so when we got in the car, even though i tried to keep my eyes open, they fell shut from exhaustion.

another successful day.

...

a u t h o r ' s n o t e !

song : loverboy - a-wall

hey guys! i don't know how i feel about this chapter because my wording and description got really messy at the end but it's really late and i wanted to get the second chapter out so it wasn't just a prologue. anyways i hope you're enjoying the book so far and thank you so so much for choosing this book to read!