𝐢𝐱 . 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝟗

' when he calls me pretty i feel like somebody '

...

in real life !

he saw it and im busted. i thought. i panicked wondering what he could be calling about. after contemplating whether i should even pick it up, i pressed answer and managed a small 'hello?'

"HOLY SHIT TORI!" the boy screamed from the other side of the phone.

"what?" i nervously giggled. he definitely saw it.

"THE SONG. IT WAS INCREDIBLE!" the boy excitedly stated.

"you really think so?" i quietly asked, hoping he wasn't joking or anything.

"OF COURSE! I'M SURPRISED YOU HAVEN'T BECOME A SINGER YET!" he kept yelling.

"calm down, calm down!" i laughed, "thank you though, that's really sweet of you wil."

"anytime tori, anybody would be lucky to have that song be written about them," he chuckled. i went bright red in the face. oh if only you knew wil, if only you knew.

"you're blushing," he said with a small smile.

"no i'm not. you're blushing. what?" i hid my face behind my guitar and giggled. he laughed and brought up something i didn't think would ever happen.

"sooo tommy sent me a text a bit ago and we're thinking about a big meetup in london for a week or so," my face immediately popped back into frame with a wide smile plastered on it.

"really?" i excitedly questioned.

"yes really," the brunette giggled, "would you like to go? it'll be me, you, tubbo, tommy, quackity, george, ranboo and karl."

"what kind of question is that wil? of course i want to go! oh my god this is so exciting! when is it?" i was already looking around the place to find things to pack.

"in 3 days? sorry for the short notice," he scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"oh my god that's so soon! oh my god i'm going to meet everyone! oh my god oh my god oh my-"

"tori!"

"yeah?"

"you're getting overwhelmed," the boy chuckled.